Reviews for Howe's Death
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I know, right? There should've totally been a seen following this. Can't wait for the 8th D Great job, keep it up _
ladyneige chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
The lack of closure in the game is a little annoying... Your version of the 'missing moment' is exactly how I imagined it to be! If you don't mind me asking, where is this mod that you mention? Would be nice to see this scene in-game!
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
What mod did you find for this? I'm looking for mods to add to my game, and anything with Alistair sounds promising! A link to the video even would be great :)
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
An excellent story!

Alistair's removal of her bracers and throwing them in the fire, then wiping Howe's blood from her were wonderful touches.

Though I *adored* the last line, my fave was, "You'd think an acorn is a better choice than Morrigan." LOL.

Very, very well done.
The Golden Echo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Showing that Cousland has regret, and that by killing Howe she didn't get the revenge she had in mind was... incredible. The realization of her uncharacteristic move and having Alistair as that back-up, eloquent, murderous teddy bear was an excellent touch. I enojoyed this very much!