Reviews for The Shooting Star's Revenge
BlueTengu chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
If I counted correctly, Romano said 'shut up' in multiple forms and fashions 11 times in this chapter.
ElectricAngel chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Don't knock the frog legs and blue cheese! They're delicious!
KakkoiiBaka chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
Omfg please continue this D: I NEED MORE, THIS IS AWESOME
ThePervertedTomato chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
Per favore! I need more! This is a marvelous story so far and I'm really eager for more chapters! 'Ope everything is fine..!
Thank you and pLEASE WRITE MOAR! 3
The strange princess chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
This... this must be continued. I love the Hetero! GerIta, and the asian nations' disaster. Keep it up!
Angry Italian chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Awww poor u unu fangirls are scary. Oh well just wanted to say I love this so far Sooooo yeah.

Please continue or I will break your sink and stab you with a wooden spoon
England'sUnicorn chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
Keep writing please :)
Vampchick2010 chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
oh looks like lovi may be in for some interesting news soon. i like this. it is funny. i loved the beach war chapters. those were funny.
Loudheart14 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I knew I had heard/ read that before! I love that vid on YouTube
Loudheart14 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I knew I had heard/ read that before! I love that vid on YouTube
neriine chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
I'm sorry. I shouldn't say this but there is only one word, repeated, that springs to mind when I hear about Berlusconi - 'Bunga Bunga'.

:D Why have I never read this storg before? It's just...awesome!

please update soon~
wolf with panther eyes chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
I thought I'd already reviewed on this, but apparently I haven't, so...

I just want to say how much I absolutely adore this fic. It hits my genderbending kink oh-so-perfectly, and for me, the lemon between Spain and Romano is one of the hottest things I've ever read and I just keep coming back and reading those two chapters over and over.

I really hope you keep continuing with this!
orangewedges chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
Ahhh, I was so worried yuu had left this fic, I sent yuu a message begging yuu to continue, hahah, dunno if yuu got it or not though- I love this fic so much ; - ; b-but its fine, I can wait as long as it takes for it to update, as long as yuu don't leave it!

can I make a suggestion? the only reason I think this has so little reviews, is because yuu don't have characters, I think if yuu had like "Germany" & "Italy" or "Spain" & "romano" then more people would see it

anywaaayyss, I loved this chapter, please update faster next time, I love this fic so much ; - ;
Kristina-kun chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
I'm so glad you updated! I love this story so much, you keep me laughing the whole time. :) Can't wait to find out what Romano's "business" is, and goodness. Female Italy. In a bar. With a bunch of others guys and Germany. Do I sense a jealouse Germany in the future? ;) Good luck with your writing~!
GerIta1229 chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
yay you'er back! i love it~ ve~ and dont worry, none of us will hurt you
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »