Reviews for Dreams Never Come True
hork chapter 1 . 2/3
ugh. perfect.
I feel like you really got the feeling of the show (if not the light novels, which I never read so I can't say), and the characters down really well.
Samuez chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
"It's in English. I don't speak English." Senjougahara says in flawless English.

This quote is what made me realize how perfect your characterization of Senjougahara and the books in general.

And of course, everything was epic goodness. If Araragi-kun only knew...
Typhlosionwolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
-sigh- Poor Kanbaru. I feel so bad for her sometimes. Unrequited love sucks so much. '( Especially when you love someone as sneakily smart as Senjougahara. :/ I like this story. It really reaches into both of their characters and I think you did a great job. The people who are hating on it obviously just don't understand what the story is trying to say.
Black Gekikara chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Bitter-sweet is what this is...

Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Clearly several people didn't read this entire fic. Or didn't want to understand what it meant.

This was a very entertaining (angsty 3) piece, and I loved it. I particularly enjoyed the dead-pan Hitagi and Suruga's internal monologue seemed mostly spot-on.

Thank you for the good read.
nedandchuck chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Thank you, Blue Toxin! Frankly, I agree. Sorry, but theres no way Hitagi would betray Araragi-kun, let alone with Suruga. Let Suruga's love be unrequited and leave it at that.

Aside from that, if you want Suru-chan to have a lover, use Kaiki, if you must, or an OC. (but I'm sure more people would like the latter.)

You can't say I hate Suruga, as it's completely untrue. She's a cute character and I actually like her. (not like, like, but just like, I know thats childish, but I don't know how else to phrase it.)
acegreatprank chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow. This was an interesting take on the potential Senjougahara/Kanbaru relationship. I just recently finished the anime series, and found myself wondering how Kanbaru coped with the strange main couple. Thanks for entertaining me!
Blue Toxin chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ugh, yeah that would happen. NOT! Just like Hitagi wouldn't mind if Araragi banged Hanekawa.

This is the reason I detest fanfiction at times. Even more so the yaoi/yuri fan girls/boys. They tend to ruin a character just to get their rocks off.

One. Hitagi would not keep any secrets from Araragi.

Two. She would NOT do anything of this sort to betray Araragi. And yes, it is a betrayal regardless of gender. You don't get a free pass just because your both females.

Three. She already stated that she doesn't feel this way about Kanbaru.

Now I will wipe this oneshot from my memory and act like it never existed.
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 1 . 1/2/2011