Reviews for The Serpens Order
i keep imagining Sven as Kristof and Sven from frozen
Queen Melissa of Cair Paravel chapter 9 . 9/17
YOU ARE FUCKING CRUEL
EyoO chapter 1 . 8/1
Review of the whole story without chapter:

I just finished this story after reading it practically non stop. I have to say it was really good, obviously for me the best part were the characterization and the relation between the characters. I simply love Alex, don't let me wrong she's a bitch in a way but it's impossible to not like her. She represents extremely well what we can expect of "real character" not stupid, a bit egoist, a lot of time lost, brave and arrogant. I would not say she's an anti hero because she's not, she's just what you can expect from a masculine character in a lot of story which you rarely see for a female one. James was also brilliant even if I kind of sad that we didn't see more his lunatic/raging personality.

It was also quite refreshing to read a romance/adventure who wasn't too much focus on romance but which was still one.

I liked a lot the plot but and its my only bad side for this story, they were way too much incoherence. It is not actually that bad because even Rowling did a lot in the canon but you still pass a lot of time face slapping yourself at some direction the plot take. Also the lack of decisive action who should have follow big events. And when I mean big events it's really BIG EVENTS which you expect to change quite the story...

Overall I would recommend to anyone who like Adventure/Romance to read this story because it's a great one. Thanks for this reading!
Tahira chapter 50 . 4/6
I realllllyyyyy want to get married now
Tahira chapter 48 . 4/6
Maddox died. Kyle. I'm actually crying. I think he was my favourite
Tahira chapter 21 . 4/5
Damn I love Maddox. Your right, whether it's ash or Maddox, the bad boys win
Tahira chapter 17 . 4/5
Noooooo she cheated on ash. I would love ash. I would be loyal
Tahira chapter 11 . 4/5
Fucking ingenious
Hermione Malfoy chapter 34 . 7/22/2015
OMGGGGG IM CRYINGGGGGG! WHY DID THEY BREAK UP! OMGGGGG
Hermione Malfoy chapter 33 . 7/22/2015
Awwwwwew! That was my favorite chapter!
Hermione Malfoy chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
I'm not even close to finishing this story yet but I already love it. I love reading fan fictions with James ending up with a Malfoy. I find it so cute.
no one chapter 53 . 6/7/2015
make the sequel! I NEED IT!
MayBlues chapter 41 . 5/27/2015
I love this story, the entirety of it, but I wish you hadn't included the Alexis being the mother part in the end. This story needs a bit more focus on the Alexis-James romance, which was lacking due to the various wars throughout the story, and I will be ecstatic if I could just see them dating like a normal couple after everything is over.
jovanne7 chapter 51 . 8/3/2014
It IS kind of cliche how the boy has looks like father but only with his mother's eyes and the girl the other way. It would have been more interesting just for once to have some girl with Potter messy hair... And Alexis was kind of a Mart Sue-ish at some point, when all the boys like her, etc. But all in all I liked it.
Innoc3ntKitt3n chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Haha. I like how you accuse us readers of being terrible reviewers. I should try that sometime...