Reviews for Blood To Dust
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
It was sad, but it was meaningful. And it's a great story now, I suppose this phrase applies. Oh, how the Mighty have Fallen!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I wish it would have happened this way! Nice story.
Jennem chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Goldy! You have been a VERY naughty girl! (And here I thought I was the evil twin *g*)

You posted a story that you didn't send to your beta! *G* and I noticed comma mistakes!

Anyway. I forgive you. (Mainly because you're the good twin and I have to forgive you *g*)

I loved this story! As always, I love all you're stories. Keep up the GREAT work!

And hon, I LOVED my birthday present! It was fantabulous! Are going to post that one here? *g*

Hugs and smooches

Jennem
Black Butterflyz chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
OMG! This was soooo great! Its kinda sad that you had to kill off all those characters but in some ways that seems like the only way buffy and angel will ever get together...i'm living on B/a fics now that joss is destroyinhg them on tv...im even writing 1 of my own...

anyway - keep writing!
VampWillow730 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
That rocked! Though it's sad to kill off other characters, if it helps get a B/A ending, I'm all for it. Is there, perhaps, a sequel about there new life?
spiral2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
YAY~! b/a. i love it. you captured both characters really well, and killing characters off IS an easy way for b/a. *evil laughter* write more! )
Nikita Fire chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I really enjoyed this story. It just seemed to really caapture what these two characters must be going through about now. I also agree with what you said about the B/A stories. I really need those since the shows are ripping it apart :)

Keep up the good work.
Brenda F chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
i love it! is so dark and heartbreaking! it's good keep doin' it!
jan chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
although killing everyone off was a bit rash.. you rock! B/A rock!