Reviews for Bully Boys
The.Mad.Penguin chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like the story very much :) It's very realistic (although it unfortunately didn't go like this) and also funny. I enjoyed reading it a lot :) I'm also quite certain that you described the characters in a perfect way, actually. I really like the character of Dave Karofsky, he's so complex and interesting ;) Hopefully we'll see him in season 4.

Greetings :)
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
LOL, this is really cute! I'm sad Az doesn't support him but I imagine that if he did then he would act exactly like yours does.
hanna chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
really good story :)
Bannedbookreader chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Okay. If you don't put up another with Dave and that Kyle boy I will cry :( Please!
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I thought you did really well on the characterizations. I could see the two of them acting/reacting the way they did )
Hollynn chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was funny as hell, defiantly a laugh-out-loud kind of fanfic. This has to be the best Karofsky Azimo friend fic I've read by far (though I only discovered them today xD) Well done, well written.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I kind of like it. Gives a sort of happy ending to Karofsky
breeutiful chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I loved this so much and I hope Azimio sticks by Karofsky after he comes out on Glee.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
D'AAAWWWW! What are you worried about? This is adorable! :D In a very manly way - I think you pulled it off perfectly actually. They're both very in character, and I also really hope that Azimio sticks by Dave if (WHEN) he comes out ]
l0vely-l0uise chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
OMG!Perfect! Loved it.'course I did. Loved it as soon as I read the freakin' SUMMARY for crying out loud. *Fave*
Angie38 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love this. Like most of your stories! I would love to see it continued.
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 3/18/2011

Oh, please, Show, give me this!

It was PURR-fect, even with Klaine which I still don't like now that it's canon .
sabrine94 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
this is really good but i doubt it will ever happen on the show but it doesnt hurt to dream :D
Larkin21 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I really thought I had read and reviewed this before but reading it again, I just have to say how much I enjoyed this. As far as keeping the guys like "jocks" you definitely had it down. They didn't seem too sensitive or anything ever. There were a couple times that I was taken out of the story because they sounded a little British (Americans don't use "meant" the way you do ... "What am I meant to do?" We use "supposed" instead) but I love Britishisms so much that it really wasn't a problem. A lot of other writers slip in Britishisms much more than you did.

Anyway, back to the story. The characterizations were really good and I'm hopeful that Azimio really does already have an idea of what's going on with his friend and that he'll be understanding. I especially like that your Azimio still gave Dave shit about other things even if he made it clear that he doesn't care that he's gay. Really well done :)
Lori Mereel chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
omg. I read the sequel to this or whatever. nice. thanks for that.