Reviews for Scarlet Letters
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Hey! I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Why is Sasuke doing that!?
heavenlies chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Lmfao
Tikai chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
pleaseeeeeee,updateeeee*puppy eyes*
4Eva Dreaming chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Holy crap this is SOOOOOO amazingly good! I can't wait for the next chapter please updated soon! XD
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
XD brilliant chapter!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Please continue .
rriddlemethis chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god this is seriously priceless. I hope you'll update soon. I'm seriously looking forward to all the drama when one of them starts to feel something. But roommates-fuck buddies is pretty hot
beautifulglimpse chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
This story gets a good laugh out of me, I like it alot! I hope you update it sometime :)
Harri The Celery chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Oh my goodness this is hilarious! Its great!

Sasuke and Sakura are really cute together in this story (well um besides their uh unmentionable acts- I wouldn't call that 'cute' exactly...but whatever. Lol). But I hope their relationship becomes something real, if you get my gist. Update soon please!
mililli chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
This is such a funny story! Pleassssse update!
mililli chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Hahhahhaha I so love the relationship Sakura has with her friends and omg Mikoto...
moi chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
ha shit! i friggin' lovet! (sorry for cursing)

update soon please?! or else i'll hunt you down!
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
YOU-!

YOU WRITE THIS MOST AMAZING STORY OF STORIES AND IT STOPS AT CHAPTER 10 AND HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN WHAT, 7 MONTHS.

ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT MY FEELINGS OR SOMETHING? IS THAT IT?!

JUST WHAT IN THE UNHOLIEST OF 7 HELLS DID I EVER DO TO YOU TO DESERVE SUCH A TORTUOUS PUNISHMENT? SERIOUSLY?!

CAPSLOCK IS MY BESTFRIEND FOR THIS REVIEW BECAUSE I AM SCREECHING INSIDE MY HEAD BUT NOT OUT LOUD BECAUSE I AM AT HOME AND MY GRANDMA IS SLEEPING BUT JUST KNOW THAT I AN THROTTLING YOU THROUGH THE COMPUTER BECAUSE YOU NEED A GOOD WHAT FOR.

Yeah but seriously, this story is too great to just leave alone like this. Update soon, okay? :D
SiLenT-CHimE chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
pls update soon. This is a really funny story :)))