Reviews for Stay
Oh my god that was awesome. I loved the part where dean made sam cry... I'm soooo weird.
jane chapter 1 . 4/15
this was very beautifully done nice job
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 1/2
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Great story; very heart-warming, yet also sad.
Thanks for sharing it.
TG
Claire chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Cute story! Your writing is pretty good for someone who is not a native speaker of English.

There were a few words I wanted to point out- "soup" is food that you eat. "Soap" (a instead of u) is what you use to wash with, and what makes suds.

I look forward to seeing more wee!Chester stories from you!
Dilemma chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Adorable. You are an amazing writer.
bellalice hardchester chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww Sammy is soooo cute
angellec chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
no such thing as too fluffy. good job
NCISBALTOFAN chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
this was the cutest thing ever :3
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awe! So damn cute :D
heyjude.159 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I gotta say; my cheeks are so sore from reading this. I've been smiling like an idiot since Dean got jealous of 'Doggie.' This is a really good fic, I actually imagine that this is what it must've been like for the Winchesters. You got the little kid dialoge perfect. I love this story, it's so cute. Keep up the good work.
TiannaMVA chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
You're right, wee!Sam is adorable.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Sooooooooooo adorable! Sometimes I kind of got angry at John Winchester for leaving his babies like that. I understood that he had his hunting to do but he shouldn't leave a sick baby with a child who's a little more then a baby himself. That was just precious though.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very sweet, nice job! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i loved it. reading this was easily the best part of my day. i was feeling pretty blue, but reading this really cheered me up. i love weechester, and you write it so well!

thanks a lot!