Reviews for Let me be the one that shines with you
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Please update this fic!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Please update!
Hebi R chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Ever so much goodness. Beth is so much her parents' daughter, but with the best qualities brought to the surface. The way the New Directions turned out was fascinating (Santana and Artie as a couple?) I want more.
sarlovesoccer chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Are you ever going to update this story?
swimmingwizard chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really love this story. Are you ever planning to finish it?
bella0148 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
i know you're doing the planets bend between us, but is this fic going to be updated too? please don't tell me it's abandoned! :(
kataragurl27 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
i like it
truelovepooh chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
This is amazing, I love the idea and how you are writing it.
sillystarshine chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
love this story can't wait to read more update soon
kuhcra chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Wow, this is fantastic! I love Bee, the way you write her is awesome and you make it so clear exactly who her father is and who raised her. Puck and Rachel are so well written as well, you have their voices down just right.

Really looking forward to seeing how this is going to end *g*
sierra-knittel chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
love the story. Please update soon!
TurnItUp89 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
hey there!

Just found this to get over my Puckleberry fix till Sunday and I love it. LOVE it! do continue. The has to be one of few stories that involves Rachel not being on Broadway or singing and ever since Laryngitis, I've been wondering what would happen if she lost it permanently. You seem to making that work out for me, so lets see some more.

ps.: Bee is genius! lol
Nova802 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Just another wonderful chapter! I loved the whole idea of Puck being forced to go to Artie for dating advice and of course, Artie torturing him was totally hilarious. And the whole idea of them taking things slow is terrific-it's such a sign that he's crazy about her too. Bee remains adorable and devious and perfect.

And of course all the sweetness was the perfect balance to the sadness of Rachel's loss of her voice. I loved how you made it about the loss of music-maybe Puck will teach her to play guitar. Thanks for a terrific update! :)
PurpleStar94 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Cute ending :) I'm glad she finally told him. Update soon, I love this story!