Reviews for Crimson Lilies
LittleLilyLuna1456 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I cried so hard!
marniemadden chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Another of my next-gen OTPs! Sorry, I'm, like, stalking your profileā€¦ but that's OK, right? Anyway, this was really amazing and moving.
Tamaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
What a depressing story! Really depressing, but nonetheless great!

Greetings :)
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loved it! You totally hooked me with this story! I actually gasped at the end!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Amazing 8D
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I liked this, and want to read more!
gote chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Very sad (and I mean that as a compliment) but beautifully written. :)
minnie chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
poor Lily..
lowi chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was really beatifully written, but so terrible... I liked the style of it a lot, with the different ages, well I liked all of it!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
RoseScorpius forever! I think it would be interesting if you ever managed to write one with that whole chart thing, but somehow end up with Rose and Scorpius together forever. Lorcan and Rose are just NO. Plus, he belongs with Lils. :):):) well, I ship that cos I don't know who else to get Lils stuck with XPXP
centralperks chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh Drishti..

This was so heartbreaking, it hurt reading it 'cause you knew what was going to happen in the end. I love how you did the steps in their relationship, that was just amazing! It was so breathtaking the entire way through, and I don't even know how you managed to write this so incredibly!

Lily was greatgreatgreat. She was so real and I love the second person point of view! The ages were perfectly timed. Lily never seemed to be too old or too young for what she was feeling! The sentences were short and powerful, and they all made a huge impact. I'm going to remember this fic for a very long time...

I love the love triangle between LilyLorcanRose.. I've never heard of RoseLorcan, so that was new. It was greatly done! I loved that!

This fic made me so proud to be your little sister.. *tear*.

Keep writing! Very well done!

Love,

Bri &hearts
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Drishti this is amazing! I've been looking for some Lily/Lorcan inspiration for my dare and I found this. Very angsty but I like it! Great Job :)
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
But- but- but-

I WAS JUST GETTING USED TO THIS PAIRING! And you killed her? And married him off?

Really, really beautiful formatting. You're like me, you play with style. Personally, I think that makes anything you write automatically more interesting.

Really though, this was awesome.
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow, that was... heartbreakingly beautiful. I loved the style you wrote it in, and even though the ending was very sad, the whole story was very good.
Perchance A Primrose chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow, this was shocking and fabulous and heartbreaking.

I love this style, I've never read anything set up like this but I quite like it.

And I love the title, it fits perfectly with the story.

Great job!