Reviews for Very Very Frightening
JGHB chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Beautifully written. Thank you
Toimarie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Very clever with the titles.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
After much ado about not much, Mrs Hudson finally gets through to Sherlock and John can be helped! fantastic!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i keep hearing john say 'yes dear' like droopy the dog lol
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great work. :D
CatGirl04 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I thought this was a very good sequel. Love Mrs Hudson and Sherlock working together to help John. Even Mycroft came through.
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww. Happy ending made me like this one better than the previous one. :P And I'm an idiot, only now I got the reference to "Bohemian Rhapsody." xD
SisterRaven chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very nice follow up. I like how you've written Sherlock and John - the seem to have had some impact on each other's personalities, but they're still clearly themselves. Thanks, as always, for letting everyone see this corner of your mind!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Loved this!
Suezanne chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like the Bohemian rapsody reference
happy-rea chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
awww John, sending big hugs and i'm glad Sherlock did what he could and they ae working back to being happy again.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Well done. Very in character and you kept the intensity of "Thunderbolts" going until the end. Poor Lestrade, he truly pays when he isn't helpful. Thanks again for sharing some great work.

I found my music choice was much quieter today although my mood was better. I hope yours improves too! Although, honestly, I feel the need to get out and do something but don't know what. :)