Reviews for Sweating Bullets
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
this was a awesome story "poor artie" ."YAH BRITTANA "

MAKE MORE STORIES PLZ ,IM BEGGING YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Omg! While I was reading this I had my Glee playlist on shuffle and stronger came on and it was freaky!
me chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow, glad I was bored and found this its an intense and interesting read I had no idea that it would end like that especially seeing how happy Brittany and Santana were I just expected fluff after all that, but this was so much more powerful. Makes me an even bigger fan of your talent.
ClassyClassic16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love it! I hate Artie so much normally, and this makes me hate him more. Awesome story.
ClubParadise1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That shit was cray I almost cried Cuz I thought Britt was gonna die I also felt a lil bad for Artie but if I was Santana and he didn't kill himself I sure would have... lol ok maybe I wouldn't have but anywho great story I like your stories
TheSnixx102 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I thought this was one of the most amazing short fictions I have ever read. It had so much suspense that I literally fell off my chair. I swear Quinn wasn't going to make it but thank god you included that Faberry bit in there. I loved it. I absolutely loved it. I love stories like these, the suspense is so amazing. You should write more fics like these. 3
Sussudio1991 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow that was pretty intense! It was really great though, scary thing is it could really happen..
Ixzi chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Omg this was sooo good, there was just enough love,suspense,drama,and stuff that was totally unexpected it was great! Major props
BlackCatLucifer chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It was good but I just kinda couldn't take it seriously you know?

Maybe if you had gone into more detail about how he got the gun and more of the emotion that Artie was going through I could have felt it was more realistic and easier to believe but still like I said, really well written and the Brittany Santana love was perfect :)
misscorylynn chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was amazing! I'm still like OMG, I can't believe all of that happened, crazy story. But I loved it. Thank you.
Burkhardt801 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I hate Artie even more than I've doneā€¦

I love the Faberry moment :)
Glw4lyfe chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh wow that was really good I kinda wanna feel bad Artie killed himself but he also tried to kill the girls anywho what I'm tryin to say is excellent work :)
Glw4lyfe chapter 1 . 6/7/2011