Reviews for The Partners in the Tent
lobinho de laboratrio chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
QUE FOFO
bexie25 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Totally loved this but the last chapter was confusing at the end? :)
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Great job! I loved it! Yes you succeeded!:):)
Caris Bennet chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
It could be awkward for you but you writed it very well ;)

I liked this part much more than the previous.

English isn't my native language, either so excuse my mistakes.

Good job!
Alicia9876 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
wonderful
Becksbones chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
That was wonderful - you did a great job. I especially loved chapter 2!

Looking forward to more of your stories.

Becks
Katj21 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Great story! I liked that you started off with a cliche setting but put your own spin on it. You kept B&B in character which made it such a natural progression for them to share a sleeping bag. :)
VENZwife chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Bravo! Excellent & hot too! Definitely added to my favorites! Thank you!
Jayke chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Nice! I liked both versions but if you asked, I would say that I liked the first chapter's version better, more fluff maybe? I guess mostly because it's more plausible and sweeter in a sense.

Keep writing! Your writing style is very pleasing to read! I wouldn't mind reading more! Hope you do.
love2read2much chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
thanks for the much wanted M rated ending to your story.

I really like both endings, but i really thought that this one focused more on their feelings and insecurities. Booth still considered Brennan's feelings and allowed her to change her mind even though he had waited for this opportunity most of their partnership. For someone that does not write alot of M rated stories you managed to write this one perfectly.

I love "nothing but bones' stories and was so disappointed when she no longer had the inspiration to write Bones stories. I will now re read this story to see where you got your inspiration from.

thanks again and keep up the great writing xx
Tartantrace chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I loved that! It was so well written - well done
anon chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Amazing story! You wrote the characters really well, and who wouldn't like Bones and Booth in a tent. Great use of english idioms by the way!
Crelga chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I can't say I've ever had sex in a one person sleeping bag. Haha. But you portrayed it pretty well for not really knowing either. I would have been clueless. Tight space or not, Booth and Bones can make love anywhere!

Nice short story. I enjoyed reading it, and it was a much needed entertainment. Gotta love Bones!
Crelga chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I can certainly saw "awww" :)

Well written! Now off to the next chapter.
nertooold54 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I was too involved in the story to notice if there were any errors of any kind; Booth sure didn't make any.