Reviews for She'll Eat You Alive
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Kahlen is way to perfect to be interesting, this story is just boring. their is no way she should be able to take Richard in a fight or out wit zed. You've just turned her into a mary sueish character, hell she doesn't even act like Kahlen. it might as well be an entirely new character.
Math g chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Love the story keep it up if you follow the story line in season 2 sookie gets scratched please make it Amara gets scratched instead because it will make a great interaction between Amara and eric please and again I really love the story
ladyrabit chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Memorable story to say the least! Believe I read the day it was published & unforgettable to this day.
not the Kahlan you think you know!
Jollypants Silvers chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
Since Zedd is Richard grandfather, Richard's children would be Zedd GREAT grandchildren :P
Confused chapter 55 . 11/26/2011
I think this is a very good story, very well written but I hate that u've ruined kahlan and Richards love, kahlan just wouldn't do that.

Though I appreciate that it's yr story n u can rite it how u want. It is a great piece of literature but I want Richard n kahlan in proper love again!
lifeinstructions chapter 55 . 6/30/2011
thats the best LOTS fanfic ive read so far it deserves far more reviews great work and i love your other fics keep up the good work (the videos too)
confessormae chapter 55 . 6/28/2011
Holy Moly! That story was fantastic! The twist was bloody awesome. great work!
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2d, but we can win this still!

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 13 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
Godric chapter 55 . 4/12/2011
wow, so sorry i read that
SOTRaptor chapter 55 . 1/31/2011
I wondered the whole story why it was only Richard POV, NOW I KNOW. However if there is going to be a sequel then I think this ending is perfect.

Wonderful story though , nice work :)
NCIS LA Girl chapter 55 . 1/23/2011
Wow! I normally don't read stories that long but this was really good! I don't really like the ending bit it will do. You should defiantly write more.
joanne.lucas chapter 55 . 1/23/2011
I don't even know where to begin! When I realised that Kahlan was 'evil' and had tried to kill Richard, I was like oh.. because I love her and him and I ship them so hard, but wow! way to keep us on the edge of our seats! Seriously if you don't write a sequel I may cry :'( Great story and great writing, I take my imaginary hat off to you :)
NinjaSheik chapter 55 . 1/22/2011
Kurt-Blaine-endgame chapter 55 . 1/22/2011
wow! kinda sad though that it's the end of the story, but it was so good! you should write a sequel
Hlr chapter 55 . 1/22/2011

This story is so unlike anything I've ever read about Legend of the Seeker, you NEED to write a sequel for this I'm dying to know if Richard will be able to change Kahlan.