Reviews for Betrayal
ginar369 chapter 31 . 2/18
Spike really is an idiot when it comes to women. Both of his ex's are in town. Buffy's staying in the same house! Vi is feeling jealous and nervous and upset wondering if he would choose her over Buffy or Dru. Even though Vi and Spike haven't started dating yet she's still wondering how she compares.
Rabbit-moon chapter 30 . 1/27
Waitng-waiting-waiting...
Pleeeze! I need my next Betrayal fix!
Pleeeeeasee! I need an update :,(
Laura chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
Okay, next chapter please! I'm waitinnnnng
loverswalk89 chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Vivi H88 chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
Great chapter :)
ginar369 chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
I think Spike would love to know there were two women who fighting over him. There could be oil! (To quote Buffy)

Dru's brand of crazy really needs to be heard first hand to even begin to understand it. Especially since Buffy was working on one really fine concussion just then.
Zwolle chapter 29 . 11/14/2013
Thanks for the last three or four chapters. I've been a little lax in checking in and was thrilled there were multiple updates to read. Keep them coming, please. I really enjoy the Buffy/Spike relationship. You have them as much more equals than others. Nice dialogue, I can hear the characters say these words to each other. I'm looking forward to see where you are taking everyone. Even though you are hinting at another relationship for Spike, some of us are optimistic that Buffy and Spike will find their way back together. (That sounds like sappy pop song lyrics, Sorry)
jackswoman chapter 29 . 11/9/2013
come on vi help out a vamp he needs to get back with buffy she's his other half
Vivi H88 chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
Great chapter :)
ginar369 chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
Vi has the hots for Spike. But is he over Buffy enough to give it a go with her? I don't think Vi thinks so.
ginar369 chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
That was a fairly civilized conversation between them. It looks like Spike is finally over her. That doesn't bode well for my favorite couple. He might trust her in a fight but it's obvious that there is nothing else left of his feelings for her. Buffy was still thinking about herself wanting to kiss him. But I think she finally realized just how good she had it with him. When Spike loves he will do anything for the person he loves and she tossed it away. It's good to see that she realized just how good he was to her and what she lost. She's right, she has friends, family and he has no one. She hurt him badly and it's about time she cried for him not just for herself.
Destroyer of Nations chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
It's like she's finally growing up. I'm feeling like such a proud parent right now. Now let's hope she doesn't fall back in to bad habits with Angel(us).
Vivi H88 chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter
loverswalk89 chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
Oohhh I love this! I really hope Buffy makes her move before Vi does... Though it would be fun to see how a Vi/Spike relationship would play out. Can't wait for the next chapter