Reviews for The Dawning of Faith
DesireeStorm chapter 36 . 3/7/2012
This was a truly moving story so full of thoughts, feelings and a richness I havent come across to often outside of some of my favorite authors, whom your now among. Thank you for sharing this lovely tail. It looks as though there are 2 other stories to this posted but, not sure if they are complete with what your A/N stated, if not may i have a PM with the adress or link to the completed works for the trilogy? -Thx
Hugo V chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
"'Word,' said Rona" sealed the deal for me in chapter 9. Favorited.
Huntress DoD chapter 36 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story it was really great. I was so into the story I read it all through at once. :-)
ScOut4It chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
Geez, this feels like the end of the story, but I see that it isn't :)

Too tired to continue at the moment, but thanks for the story and I look forward to continuing it another time as well as reading some of your others (especially the HP crossovers!).

You rock!

P.s. The moment when Giles chokes followed by Buffy spitting out her drink was very hilarious.
ScOut4It chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Maybe one of these other girls:

-She was oblivious to the looks several of the girls on the field gave her.

"Damn, that girl is hottt," hissed one of them.- making a move or two on Dawn will help spur Faith into motion *devious grin*
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Dawnie has got it good for :D

That sucks to feel insecure and those girls ogling Faith don't help :(

Yay team Faith/Dawn!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Sweet confession. I like how Faith doesn't know exactly what she wants, but she knows what she doesn't want, and that's to treat Dawn like anything less than she deserves.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Great beginning. I like Faith being surprised by her feelings and reactions. I also am enjoying the occasional (whether recognized or subconscious) ogling that Faith throws Dawn's way.
TheRedPoet chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Not a bad story. Characterisation could be better. Same goes for the dialogue. If you want examples of great authors of Buffy/Faith chemistry, I can give ya some.

Also, not entirely sure on how that drinking scene unfolded, but it seemed to be written by someone with little to no experience of drinking.

Fine scotch would generally be harder to drink for the novice.
CheshireRyan chapter 29 . 6/27/2011
Willow as a nymphomaniac makes me laugh. Funny as hell.
CheshireRyan chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
"...there are times that I feel that God is a member of the Pythons."

Bwahahaha. Oh, Monty Python!
maxthehobbit chapter 36 . 4/20/2011
Great story. I loved the way you gave Dawn super powers of teleporting. My own take on that is she is able to make portals, but teleporting is cool and very similar. I liked the humerous parts too, especially part where the witch out does the slayer in the sex department.

Thanks for writing the story. You have a good imagination and a nice writing style, easy to read and attention getting.

Thumbs up on this one!
CurlyAkemy chapter 36 . 4/4/2011
Absolutely wonderful story. The heart and love between the characters were brought to light beautifully. Can't wait for more.
DuffJessica chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
I just finished reading thenwhole thing and I couldn't put it down once I started. You need to write here on ffnet.
SuicideClub chapter 36 . 2/27/2011
I just found this story, but I ended up reading it all in one go.

Thank you, it was a wonderful, romantic ride.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »