Reviews for The Ipod Shuffle Challenge
PurpleFunkytown chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Wow, you sure are a fast writer! I like your mini-stories very much because they are really cute! I might try this challenge too, since I am struggling with writer's block.

Anyway, congratulations for managing to write such cute ficlets in such a small amount of time! :)
Spotlight92 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Finally, another Wicked fan! You're an awesome writer! Keep it up!
Islanda chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Awww! I loved Dancing Through Life! I love Wicked...so yeah. It was also very nicely done! I also liked All Summer Long, mostly because I really love that song and the ficlet part of that was amazing too! Lucky Ones also made me pretty sad, but all of these were amazing! :)
Captain Alaska chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Nice! And I loved how you did the love theme from Top Gun, Take My Breath Away. YOU ROCK!
Islanda chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I loved these! My favorite here had to be Defying Gravity...mostly because I love the song. I really liked the last one though where Geoff was in a coma. I'd love to see more of these, because they're really nice and sweet to read! :)
TypicalWriter chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow, I'm not even a huge Bridgette/Geoff fan, but you really inspired me to write a Fanfic about them! I'm going to try that IPod Shuffle Challenge myself, but it won't be as great as yours!
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was just fantastic. I loved the "Ice Ice Baby".

In fact you have insired me to do my own!

Best Wishes,

fulltimereviewer!
Islanda chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww, I loved this! How did you manage to write little ficklets that good in such short time? I would totally fail at that! Maybe I'll try this though with another couple when I have time...:)

Great job though! My favorite was the Ice Ice Baby one! (:
Totally Calm chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
My Fav. was Slave 4 U! Congratulations on your first story of the year! I'm to lazy to write one, it'll probably come around march... But I'm glad you write so many Geoff and Bridgette stories their my Favorite people and couple~~