Reviews for Failing Destiny
FateOfChaos chapter 2 . 2/22
Damn. Oh how the mighty have fallen, eh? The sad thing is in my dark and twisted mind I can see this happening. Merlin may have a happy-go-lucky attitude, but what happens when that facade breaks? Two words: Bad things. Poor Merlin. At least he thought he was doing the right thing. And brownie points for Arthur realizing it wasn't the magic that made him.
Phoenix Risin chapter 2 . 1/31
This hurt to read... It hurt a lot... But it was so well written. Good job on an amazing story
Aurora02 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
It is...just ineffable. Brilliant written, especially Merlins Beliefs in destiny- Merlin is so dark and ruthless. I noramlly dont approve dark!Merlin fanfictions, but this one...Just awesome
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Deliciously dark... I loved it!
Lunatris262 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This was really cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
What an interesting concept... It was, indeed, very dark, but also very good :D Kudos to you, dear writer.
Karano chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Yep, I could definitely see it coming! It was brilliant
serial blogger chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow! This is my first Dark!Merlin fanfic and I have to say I am loving it, there's something weirdly sexy about Merlin being that cold and ruthless. I really like how rich the description is in this story, it really makes it feel quite personal.
haha chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Good to see he got his just desserts! Poor morgana leon and lance. Surprised gwen didnt discover his magic and get killed. But I guess she was part of arthurs destiny. Was thinking since merlin killed off lance who will go into the veil? Would have liked to have seen real repercussions because of those untimely deaths.
SpecialagentWho chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
This story was utterly amazing. It was so dark, thought provoking and psychological in its aspects. I love fanfictions with dark! or Evil!Merlin and this takes the cake. I was both stunned and appalled by Merlins actions but also wanted to cuddle him so badly and felt pity for him. I loved the whole Destiny Complex you utilised, it was so refreshing and wonderful. I literally cried for him, it was so good despite how misguided he was.
Danterevan chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
wow i never would have thought he could do that to morgana would love to see what would happen in the afterlife between them haha

D
huntersandhalos chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
This is... pure awesome. I do love a good bit of dark!Merlin :)
Arkeologi chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
this was powerful. Very emitionally loaded.
Love it.
Dark!Merlin just somehow fascinates me...
Wonderfully written as always :)
oma13 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
YES! Do you have a Kill Merlin fetish or something!?
unknowns chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Aww, such a sad yet perfect ending! Surprisingly enough, I think I'm kind of attached to the idea of Dark!Merlin. Amazing fic, anyhow.