Reviews for Ties that Bind
mangetsu kunoici chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
please...more...PLEASE this story is awesome
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Cool story continue please.
Siggimondo chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
I appreciate that you left the chapter up, time to go look at some challengers.
Siggimondo chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I have obviously not noticed the wait time, and the only question I have an opinion is number three: continue with the current pace.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I like this. It tastes like awesome. Time to swallow (read: follow and favourite).
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I bit. I chewed. So far I'm enjoying the taste.
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
My reaction to this chapter can be summed up in three words (four if you want to get technical):
Okay, I'll bite.
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Interesting story premise. I'll with hold my remarks until I've read further along. Although you do need to find a way to separate the scenes in your story. Page Breaks work quite well.

KW
Jmw chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Can you update Ninja in a galaxy far far away next Please. Also intresting idea for a challenge.
LOVEmachine98 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
first off dbzsotrum9 your an idiot. and you obviously have never read fanfiction before go die for being a jackass. also fan fo fanfics sorry for bring vulger language into this love your work please continue. if you continue this and complete it i offer 10000000 imaginary dollars that exist in my imagination.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
seriously, what's with the "she'll make a good wife for the Uchiha" bs... Sasuke was never worshiped, ever. He's was considered attractive and cool by the 12 yr old girls (and they are just 12, and their crushes are exaggerated for anime purpose), but he was for the most part left alone.

While people in the chunnin exams did want Sasuke, it should be noted that Sasuke was the rookie of the year & 2 of the worst people of that year did really amazing (it hasn't been that long since they graduated, so it'd be expected that people would think that Sasuke's better than them). Also, people haven't seen an Uchiha battle in about 5 yrs so they wanted to see something from that.

Plus, lots of people bet money on Sasuke, so if he lost, they would have lost lots of money and he'd have lost to a kid from Suna...

and why did you even create a council anyways? in the manga, the Hokage had all the power, the 2 councilors could only give advice and recommendations (and they only tried to go behind Tsunade's back because they thought she was too young and had a lot to learn; they had good intentions)

and how did Kim even have chakra? it's an energy unique to Naruto's world. A natural mix of people's physical and spiritual energies from a chakra network (a unique network, only found in the people of Naruto's world)

and over all, Sasuke was actually a nice kid in part 1 (anti-social but actually nice. He's just too scared of trying to get closer to people because he lost everyone he loved)... while he slowly became worse, it was after he received a cursed seal which deteriorated his personality; then he kept on seeing Naruto catch up quickly (which anyone in his position would have felt really; people who practice instruments for years usually get pissed when a noob starts to outshine them in a short amount of time, even if they are normally nice). Then, Itachi used Tsukuyomi and did well placed psychological attacks to manipulate him and Orochimaru sent his 4 ninja for him at the moment after his trauma's were affecting him...

Sasuke was manipulated by people who were used to manipulating people and knew all of his weaknesses & attacked him when he was easiest to manipulate... even Naruto had moments where it would have been easy to manipulate him if it weren't for the people that helped him in those situations...

So far, other than Gato and Hidan, and other very minor villains (Mizuki included), Kishi seems to show that they aren't really bad guys; his common theme seems to be that good people could do bad things (and lots of the stuff done by Naruto's enemies aren't done much as being evil but being his enemy)...
wolfey141 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
I would love to see Korra (avatar legens of korra), Jaina Proudmore (warcraft), or Rikku (final fantasy X/X-2)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
This is really good I hope this story continues.
AmuletSugar1 chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Don't think I don't see you updating those other stories •• I demand that you update this one. Right now young lady (or man, whichever you're cool with).
dragon-game chapter 4 . 9/4/2013