Reviews for A Visit
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh, this is utterly brilliant! XD
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
[If Hogwarts had remedial reading primers]:

"See Severus. See Hermione. See Mr. Granger. See Severus sweat. See Severus laugh. See Hermione get mad. See Severus run! Run, Severus, RUN!"

I always enjoy reading SSHG stories where *Severus* (being 19 yrs. older than Hermione) is feeling somewhat out of his element and at a loss for words, for a change.

This fic also reminds me how glad I am that home video was not yet invented when I myself was a toddler. Still, Dad had accumulated enough still photographs to elicit a similar reaction from otherwise sensible, respecting relatives and friends *cough*. But I digress.

Poor Hermione will probably never live it down. Would love to see her getting revenge on Sev for this one - maybe in a sequel? Well, at least the ice was broken between Sev and Mr. Granger. A great, funny one-shot!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
wallyflower chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
:D One tiny nitpick: When you wrote "For purely scientific terms", you might have meant "for purely scientific reasons." Thanks for an entertaining read!
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was hysterical xD

I loved it!

All of your Hermione and Snape stories are fantastic 33
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my gosh! This was hilarious!

Men don't giggle, though :) only girls do that.
Hobbitpony chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This made me laugh! Today when I need a pick me up I'll think of this!
englishteacups chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
LOOOOL. A very funny HGSS oneshot, dear! It made me laugh a lot. xD Keep on writing more of your humorous fics. :))

Carpe diem!
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was funny. Keep smiling. :-)
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I can't stop laughing! This was BRILLIANT!
black to Leopard-colored eyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Haha, I love that first part :3

Oooo Snape in jeans... Very... ;)

I love it!
dieharry-lovetom chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww! This is so cute! You have written it really well and somehow managed to keep Severus in character in a out of character moment. Good job.