Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Sixth Sense
Starflier1 chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
Yessssssss! Sixth one is out! *does a little happy dance* Brilliant as usual, and everyone's in character, which is something I cannot commend too highly. The Naga insertation is good - I need to read up on Naga. The dialogue between Sev and Lilly is so natural and witty, and it's fun to read. I got a little confused by the Arithmancy, maybe you could have explained how it works in a little more detail. But that was my only gripe, and this fic was top quality as usual. I can't wait for number 7, and I hope you have another series planned after this, because otherwise I and a bunch of other CoS fans will most likely flame you after the 7th until you start another series. :) Your writing is too good for you to take it away from us!
dljewel chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
don't worry, you can root for voldemort to win all you want... i am:P
HomemadeMagic chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
Awesome, as always. I can't get enough of this story, I know I'm driving everyone crazy by reading it. I ignore them all until I'm finished. My life is going to pieces. Oh well, this series rules. I love it! (Yep, I know I said that before. Too bad.)
enoimreH chapter 6 . 3/26/2002
Wow. This was an amazing story. If I can, I think I'll try to write that 'Snape is Tom Riddle's son' story. You've written Snape so well, I'm jealous of him. You better finish this quickly.
emily chapter 6 . 3/25/2002
i am a devoted slytherin because of this bedamned story...hey, what can i say? i often think along the lines of sev's mentality. my associates complain that i never smile...ah well. i may not root for voldemort in the next book, but i will be rooting for snape. harry always annoyed me anyway...
Sev Rickman chapter 6 . 3/24/2002
So, I was right, it was Vitae. But then I only knew that coz I think like Sev. The name for a start, it looks like the latin for truth, also the poisoning incident, anyone who suspected dirty dealings would have taken the badges, espacially if they were concerned for the holder's welfare. Also she was the least likly to start with, and for any thriller to be any good it has to be the least likly that it the perpitraitor.

Good fic, I am waiting with baited breath for the final instalment.
Ariel16 chapter 6 . 3/23/2002
Darn girl! you got that out hecka fast! Wonderful as always! i really love your interpritation of Snape! and what a surprise to see that it was a Griffindor! i don't know what i would do without your series! luv A
bhaskargoel chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
absoulutely could sub jk rowling persona's absoulutely and calculating with no romantic crap.i love it keep up the good extend the series to more than seven parts
Rosaline chapter 6 . 3/22/2002
That was Great! I had a small feeling that it was her, you know like that little voice in the back of your brain that ppl tell you NOT to listeen to. Yes, FF writing is dangerus for your mantal health...it made me a total slytherin worshiper. Anyway great job with this. NO IT'S ALMOST OVER! I'll cry when it is because I love what you've done here, I really do. Thank you for writing it.
Rosaline chapter 5 . 3/22/2002
Oooooooo. It's getting really good now. I can't weight to read the rest. It's really great so far.
Rosaline chapter 4 . 3/22/2002
Oh this just gets better and better with each chapter! Wonderfull jod.
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 3/22/2002
Thank you for a new chapter, and so fast as well. I certainly didn't see that one coming...I love scenes where everyone reveals themselves to everyone else. Great job with the naga. They're so neat and really don't make their way into much literature for some reason. It'll be interesting to see how Sev survives his last year. I'll be waiting for the last story. Cheers:)
j chapter 5 . 3/22/2002
ps...I LOOOOVE this nearly-omnipotent Severus. Love the whole series.

ntm that Your lily is just about the only lily in all fandom that I can stomach. Thanks!
koolcaz chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
ahaaa wow. I sure didn't see that one comming. You're an excellent writer. I can't wait till the next part.
OldCigarette chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
I love you! I had *so* wanted it to be her! I do hope you'll write a... a Conspiracy of Silence Two. It'd make me so happy... ::sigh:: anyways, great fic, I loved it, and Congratulations on getting it out so fast! Oh, and, just to mention it, you're BRILLIANT! :)
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »