Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Sixth Sense
AngelicGirl chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
Great job! If you love Volie so much check out some of the fics about him! I havn't seen any really great ones so far, but if you find one lemme know!
AngelicGirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2002
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what he has to say to Voldermort. Anyway, keep up the great writting!
Akimekura Amura chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
I love your Conspiracy stories. They are the best. You portray Snape's character very well. Can't wait for the 7th one to come out.
Vandesdelca chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
Oh! I thought he didn't attack. I thought it was because he was a DE. You tricked me!
j chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
Hey, wait, Nomad... so... since Malachite's the Naga & Vitae is the DE, why are Malachite's snake-tracks always there on the way to the DE portkey Sev has to go to when he's summoned? Are they just there always? Was Malachite spying on the spy as well?
Yrfeloran chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
Wonderful as always! The Naga thing came as a bit of a surprise- I am familiar with the legend and it all seemed obvious once I put the pieces together. Eh...I'm no Double-0-Sevvie.

I am beta-reading a fic I'd think you'd be interested in, involving 19th century Slytherin house, the Dark Arts, and a certain pair of uppity Mudbloods named Dumbledore who turn that world on its head...the main character being Grandfather Marvolo at first. A bloody good read...I just have to convince her to put it up publically now...*rambles on*
Underthedesk chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
B...L...O...O...D...Y

B...R...I...L...L...I...A...N...T!
Ladysherlock92 chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
kepp it up whoo! Yer right i didn't see this coming!
Demeter1 chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
I love you, do you know that? I absolutely love this fic. And... *beams* It *was* Vitae! I had hoped, prayed, wished and all that, but I was still in the doubts whether she would actually be the one. *grins* But Sevvie knew it all, didn't he? And besides, no one can be as nasty as she is without proper retribution or reason. And it makes sense. Sometimes the most dangerous one is the one fueled by hatred rather then sadism.

I, for one, am so happy to see this end like this. *beams* Malachite rocks! I love this professor, though I think he's going to either disappear or die... since Quirrel has to come in *eventually*. And so glad to see Lily finally understand that not *all* Gryffindors are so good and wonderful.

And ending that has me finally melting. Even if seventh year takes a while to come out, I'll be perfectly alright. Though... I'm kind of worried about what's going to happen for this last year. It frightens me partially... *sigh* Anyway, long-ass review, but necessary. Finally we know the spy and also, I agree on the Voldie-point. The way you write him, I'm liking the guy more and more too.
Em chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
Another end to another story...one more to go and i bet its the best. I'm so glad i was right that Malachite wasn't a deatheater even though my reasoning and your clues dont necessarily match up...ah well. I'm really thrilled that Malachite now knows about severus and lily...i'm sure it'll make for a more interestin read next story. Thanx for the little explaination at the end...especially about why Malachite didn't hurt the deatheaters cause i really like him. And now i have to wait a whole month for the next bit...i feel a pout coming on! And i'm really glad that you ended the sixth story with Snape coming home on the train cause i have that much needed feeling of closure...yeay. Seeeing as i'm prattling on i'll stop now. Keep up the great work...Em. PS. I'm not well today and this chapter has made me feel heaps better!
Daine chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
Excellent. I suppose if I had a thesaurus I could find a better adjective, but that one will have to suffice for now. Vitae is the Death Eater? I was guessing Fractalis myself...but Vitae is perfect. It just - clicks. Love it; can't wait for the last one.
bluemeanies chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
I know what you mean about V, there is just something about the dark side that calls out like a sirens song (but then again I always liked villains and you could hear me say things like Disney Villains were the best characters in the movies, Darth Vader rocks, better to rule in hell than serve in heaven, I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania (ok that one came later) and others around the age of twelve) Damn, I guess I would sail to my death. I still want to know how this Severus gets to the point of that last scene in POA (because if that was an act, hand him the oscar now, and an explanation of why would be in order, if not he has to have experienced something that changes his perspective)
Tidmag chapter 5 . 3/21/2002
So what went screwy with his perfect plan?

Great continuation...hope you reveal the traitor soon.

Okay. Gotta run..
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 3/20/2002
Is Malachite under the imperius curse? You've really got me wondering what those ruts are now...As always, the dialogue between Lily and Severus was brilliant. Thank you for writing this so fast. I seem to read a chapter and then there's another one up:) Can't wait for the next. Cheers.
Demeter1 chapter 5 . 3/20/2002
Darn you. Cliffie of the worst kind. So what *is* the hissing? You know what I like? The fact that the chapters are coming out quickly after an interval of time between the fifth and sixth year. Much better then waiting for each individual chapter to come out. *grins* Anyway, excellent part! The little 'tiffs' between Sev and Lily are so worth to read each time. I can't wait to see how sixth year ends, and I can't wait to see who the spy is! Hope it's Vitae; she's annoying me so badly.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »