Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Sixth Sense
Underthedesk chapter 5 . 3/20/2002
Good question! Update! Update! Update!

More wonderful Lily and Sev action. I love it when she lectures him on his humanity. You can tell she knows she won't get through to him and does it for the fun of it, but a real concern is evident there, too. Update! Update! Update!
PurpleAmber chapter 5 . 3/20/2002
Nice chapter (but that's stating the obvious, too).

Now, if I had to guess what happens next... (beware: predicting the future... but I guess people like that because all HP pages are full of rumors for the next books) Well, I don't think Malachite is the DE, it doesn't look like he had anything planned for that time... And why did he hurry off? That thing making the markings might be a snake (but I don't really know what kind of markings snakes leave so...) and if it was, then he is likely to be a parselmouth and he hurried off because he heard sth the snake had said. Right? Oh, well, don't roll your eyes on me, I happen to like inventing theories... Besides, it wouldn't be a bit too simple to just blame a Slytherin? Well, I'd better end it here or the next chapter will be up before I post this.
Em chapter 5 . 3/20/2002
nice chapter.
Ladysherlock92 chapter 5 . 3/20/2002
I believe i've already sung your parise, several times, so i'll just stick with the "this was great, keep writing!" skitch.
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
Snape and Lily always have so much fun talking...poor lily though. Prophecies are very annoying. And now the fun starts. I have no clue who the death eater is...I could go back and write down any clues, but it's more fun to just wait and read. Please write more soon:)
Gnomish Librarian chapter 3 . 3/20/2002
Every time I see that a new chapter is posted, it fills my heart with glee. Every time I read the chapter, I want to do a happy dance. Excellent, great, terrific, as all the rest.
Underthedesk chapter 4 . 3/19/2002
Lily and Snape. Their interplay is so fantastic. I've been waiting all night for to get going again so that I could read this and I was far from disappointed. Another wonderful chapter. If we ever get HP fanfic publishing going, this is my nomination as premier edition. More! More!
Tidmag chapter 4 . 3/19/2002
sounds very exciting...you know I can't wait to see what's coming up next.

well catch you next time
PurpleAmber chapter 4 . 3/19/2002
OK, this is my first review ever. I really love this story (and the other 5, of course) and I just feel I have to make it official. I don't want to repeat myself, but I say again: they're all great.

It's actually been quite a while since I read the first five parts but I was doing some thinking about which of the professors could be a death eater. I have to admit I gave it up pretty quickly, thinking: if Snape couldn't figure it out with the information he had, how could I. But there was sth else: if I remember the PoA correctly, when HR&H overheard the conversation in the pub, professor Flitwick said something about James and Sirius being like brothers, inseparable or sth like that. It sounds as if he actually knew them pretty well when they were still back in school. But I don't think I saw prof. Flitwick mentioned in this story. Does that mean he came to Hogwarts in their 7th year? If so, then sth will happen to prof. Vitae this year, right? She is the charms professor and Flitwick could replace her next year and that would probably make McGonagall head of Gryffindor, too. It seems to fit. Or is it just a coincidence? However, that still doesn't mean she is the DE. For all we know out of this, she might as well be an innocent bystander getting hurt in the process...

(I just hope noone has mentioned this before, I admit I haven't read all the reviews yet, if else, I sincerely apologise)

Anyway, as I said, it's been a while since I've read the first five parts, I probably missed the important details, this looks pretty far-fetched. But it would explain nicely why Snape couldn't figure it out back then - he hadn't read the PoA yet :D
Em chapter 3 . 3/19/2002
Total typo errror...i meant an insight as to why Snape is kind to draco not harry...i may be stupid but not that stupid!
Em chapter 4 . 3/19/2002
Brilliant! i luved the bit: "any child those two produced didn't have much of a chance of turning out with anything that passed for a normal personality." of course this could be a way of getting at draco, but i took it as a clever insight as to why Snape is so kind to Harry. Oh and i've just figured something out...its definatly not Malachite (yeay) because in the future Snape acts like Malachite does with the whole favouring slytherin thing and i think its more of a respect thing cause he wouldn't if malachite was a deatheater...am i right? Anyway...thankyou for clearing up the whole knowledge thing...i understand now. but i must say in my defence that it wasn't all my stupidity...you phrased it wrong!And yes that was my vain attempt to at least feel intelligent when i'm !I'd also like to point out that i like Snape being some kind of superhuman. Oh, i'm glad you really do luv us too...26(now 27) reviews...Blimey (in true Brittish fashion). Now i'm the one blabbing away. So, i luv the chapter and i'm still hyped with my revelation on malachite, if i got it right and actually made sense, which i doubt. Keep up the good work...Em.
Demeter1 chapter 4 . 3/19/2002
*laughing hysterically* Gawd, I love Sev and Lily's banter! If I wasn't so stuck on James/Lily and Sev/anyone male (_) I would be rooting for the two of them. He provides her with the intellect James sorely lacks and she provides him with a brain that rarely other girls can give. Also a new perspective. I'm a little annoyed with Vitae... You know, it seems that Sev would use her as a model for his future self. Only, a much nastier model. Though I'm still wondering how this Severus could possible be the adult Severus... unless he has the most amazing capacity for acting like Snape of the future.

The bit on the History of Magic and how he would tell her if he was going to betray them all to evil. I was giggling so hard that I had to stuff my mouth with my hand. _ Excellent part and it's getting exciting! Part five tomorrow, eh?
Ladysherlock92 chapter 3 . 3/19/2002
wheeeeeee, i knew it, i just knew it. Lily was definately going to find the time to hang with snape at the festival. coooolll.
Ariana Deralte chapter 3 . 3/19/2002
I think that was the best conversation with Voldemort yet. I liked how sev points out dumbledore's skill at not noticing things. Hopefully Lily won't get in the way...Is the summer fesitival really going to take up three more chapters? Lots is going to happen then I guess. Thanks for writing more so fast. Cheers.
Ariel16 chapter 3 . 3/18/2002
wonderful! as always! post more soon!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »