Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Sixth Sense
Demeter1 chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
Dear lord. So far, I'm now seriously wondering about his sanity. Is he *really* only seventeen years old. It's chilling to think that Dumbledore's side is depending upon Severus... almost desperately, because there's a very good point. Voldemort wouldn't have gotten so powerful if he wasn't a pure Slytherin. Ambitious, powerful,cunning, sly... everything Sev is. As for the little quips about the Gryffindors, I'm having lots of fun. Can't wait for the next part!
Ariel16 chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
Very good! glad to see your back! please more coming! i just love lil' ol' Sevie!
Underthedesk chapter 2 . 3/17/2002
Every time I read a new chapter of yours, I have an eye on the side of the screen that tells me how much more there is to go. I'm always a little anxious near the end of your chapters because I know they have to end, and I don't want them to!

This is wonderful, another trip to Durmstrang, eh? Ephemeria and Fractalis are hanging out, aye? Hmm... Are we sure there's only one Death Eater? Can't wait for more!
Em chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Wonderful!...i'm so glad you're starting the sixth book, i was afraid you wouldn't for a while. Luckily you are also wanting to get them out fast...not rushed, just fast. right? I'm in a wierd mood at the moment so i wont review all proper until the next chapter. Keep up the good work...Em.
koolcaz chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
yay cheapter one is up...and one again it's a masterpiece
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I shall wait for more. (Which I always do.)
TangledAria chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Ohhhh! A wonderful beginning for the sixth year. I've read the other years, wonderful by they way, but things are just starting to heat up now. The characters are all dead-on, exactly as they should be. This thing practically reads itself; not a misplaced word or strange phrase. And I must say your Malfoy is a bit more realistic than some other characterisations, more haughty and narcissistic than downright evil. Great job! I can't wait for the rest!
Priya-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Malachite? Have you been watching Sailor Moon lately? Nice plot by the way. I look forward to more interesting chapters. :D
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Gawd, my hands were itching to throttle that little bastard James... and I actually *liked* him! You have a great way of making us dislike characters previously very likable... You know, in a way, James reminds me of Lucius. Sort of 'good' counterpart. He thrives on being superior too, which unnerves me. And he's quick to judge, quick to prejudice... I'm seriously starting to freak out now. _ Excellent part. It's drawing close to the seventh year. Drawing close the end... and I'm starting to panic. _ Keep writing!
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
hmm. intrigueing
Underthedesk chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Yea! The ink is still drying and I get to review! This is fantastic! I can't wait to see how all this plays out. As usual, you hit the ground running. I love that he and Dumbledore are co-conspirators now. Now all we need is for Lizzie Bordan to offer up some new work and my delight will be complete!

Keep up the wonderful work (and watch out for those comas)!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6