Reviews for Perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
wait... so scorpius likes lily over here right? I'M CONFUSED
niabiaxxmoi chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
That was delicious goodness. If you ever write more on this, I will hunt it down lol!
silasamara chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love your rose, she is like tamer version of Blair Waldorf.
HyacinthoLuna13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i liked that it wasn't as cliche as the Scorpius/Rose thing working out in every other fic I've read. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Read this a while ago and I still love it, it just (for someone who iis a scorrose shipper) clicked with me and I'm not sure why. Really beautiful.
sangkar chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really, really liked that. It's so sweet and compelling. &hearts
amy-x-ian-forever chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Aw, dang. I was hoping they would really end up together...
underlings chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I adored your characterization of Rose! Her obsession with "perfection" was portrayed quite realistically. Scorpius and Lily were both great, and Al as well. Also, her little realization at the end regarding perfection (her lack thereof, and her being okay with that) was love.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
For some reason, this reminded me of Gossip Girl's Nate and Blair. I liked it, good job!
daughterofathena7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
that was beautiful. i don't know what else to say.
ViviRidiAma chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I feel bad because i dont know how to review this. I mean, it was (is) amazing and haunting and wonderful. And guess what? You have inspired me. I WILL be as good as this someday. Thanks :)
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So I was on your profile..reading Perchance to Dream, right..well, I was looking for it because it's very late and I couldn't remember what it was called and then SUDDENLY as I was scrolling through your eighty nine amazing stories none of which I could even begin to scrape the awesomeness of - did that make sense? I told you, it's late. This won't be very coherent. I apologize in advance.

And then I saw ScorpiusRose and I'm like WHAT. WHAT? WHAT! WHAT? Because you're PrincessPearl, you don't write ScorpiusRose! Ever! But I scrolled away, and then I read Perchance to Dream, the City Lights chapter and I'm all aww because it was so cute, y'know, I love the part about the bubble gum pink hoodie and how did I get here, I'm supposed to be reviewing THIS story! yuu8tgijo I'm tired..but yeah. Then I'm like, okay, I must've been imagining it! Maybe I'm dreaming! Maybe this is a dream..INSIDE a dream! Inception! Leonardo DiCaprio! W..hat?

But then I found it! And I'm like SHE. WROTE. A ROSESCORPIUS?

But yeah. I figured out quite quickly your hidden motive. And I'm like, oh. OH.

You're an EVIL PERSON, PrincessPearl. Getting a girl's hopes up like that. I'm still on the fence about ScorRose, see, because when I just got onto nextgen it was my ship so it kinda has a place for itself, but then it is quite cliche..this story didn't sell me either way, but it was amazing, really it was. :D I loved it!

This was the most incoherent review I've ever typed. Or is it? Definitely not the most incoherent THING I've ever written, though. I mean my Wrestling Sharks story was insane and -

Oh my goodness, this is getting out of hand. I'm so sorry. This was brilliant. :D

I'm going to sleep now..
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is one of my favorite stories of all time. The absolute best. Thank you for being so awesome (:
MadeleineQ chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Sorry I didn't review! But to the point. Amezing how you made rose, but i felt bad at the end because i identify myself with this Rose and i really love Scorp/Rose instead of Scorp/Lily, i think they're perfect for each other since the very first day she was told not to be with him. But what the hell? Fantastic story ;)
Sally chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
WOW! That was perfect! Like, perfect, perfect! Like, insanely perfect!

I loved it so much!