Reviews for An Alternative
MOAR
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
y
Science Queen chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
this is actually really funny at first i thought it would be lame but i i think it was good!
Carl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Truly epic and a wery nice twist to the original cannon.

It is fun to read a version where the Emperor actually survives.
Platinum Dragoness chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The writing was a bit chopping, but that's so unimportant I don't know why I'm mentioning it compared to how EPIC that was. That's the kind of grandstanding and bickering I love. Even the serious bits were serious and well done when the story wasn't even about that. Oh for what grand adventure there could have been.
Highvalour chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
the Changer's checklist and Russ' orders on medical supplies.

priceless. Easily your best lines yet. hahaha
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Once again, proof conclusive that Warhammer 40k is pure Awesome beyond words.

Keep up the good work, Madork. Have a big, shiny red button.
Returned Fenix chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was awesome! I hope to see more stories in this vein. Literally riding a capital ship into battle is a new one to me. I might take that for my Dark Heresy campaign. Keep up the good work.
Snowskeeper chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was freaking awesome. Magnus was always the (second) best primarch, Russ being the best of course... What about Ahriman, though?
Gree chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Is this meant to be a humor story? Have you read Prospero Burns of A Thousand Sons. Russ and Magnus don't really act like that, Russ especially if you've read Prospero Burns.

Also, the Razing of Prospero occurred well before Istavaan, let alone the Siege of Terra a few years later.

Is it a humor story? Because I can’t see it working out well otherwise, no offense.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates