Reviews for Baby Steps
princessebee chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
another simply superb story. I love 2k7 but OH GOD THE PLOT HOLES. and yes, good grief, Splinter! I'll have to look and see if you did write that sequel.
but this was pure excellence, really awesome, addressed so many of the issues and so so beautifully. and that cowabunga carl chapter... had me loling for real. excellent work!
madagascarmaster chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
To late guys, I got a photo!*waves camera and runs*
Strgrl4eva chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
That was greatly awesome. I really, really enjoyed reading every single on and I HOPE there's more. soon? maybe? yes? :) Either way keep it up. You helped voice a lot of my own opinions.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Awesome! XD That's hilarious and awesome! He probably learned it from Raph himself! XD Rock on! ...Yeah... Splinter was a MAJOR issue... XP
nupinoop296 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
That was very enjoyable. :) Great job!
Mikell chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
LOL Nice Leo...

I like it. Well done.

I agree, Splinter seemed... a bit off his game in the movie. Well I think he hadn't planned on Leonardo not coming back... and a lot of the tension was because they'd all been playing their parts just a little too long.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Pinguin1993 chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
Another great chap. I love how you took on the subject. When I did it, it was just a silly little drabble, but yours actually had a meaning. So yeah, great job once again. :) I love how you have the family dynamics all worked out. And by you "having issues with the movie you needed to work out", you contribute a great deal to us working things out as well. At least it's that way with me.

I hope there's still more to come!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
AW! This is so sweet! *U* Love it! Rock on!
nupinoop296 chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
I really enjoyed this one. :D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
AW! Love him! *U* Rock on! This is awesome!
LoveWaffle chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
I really, really, really adore your writing style. It's playing havoc with my heartstrings right now, but I definitely cannot get enough.
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Wonderful fic so far. I love how you're capturing the brothers and showing the emotions. You have a very unique style that I haven't seen before and is very enjoyable.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Magiccatprincess chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
The harsh truth boys! Greay chapter.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
This is awesome! Love it! Rock on! Poor Raph and Leo, but hey, sounds to me like they deserved it. XP
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011