Reviews for Everything Old is New Again
BlindieMac chapter 33 . 8/29/2016
This was so good! I loved everything about it!
Niki chapter 33 . 1/4/2015
I haven't read this in a really long time. It was just as fabulous the second time
wolfish-willow chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
I, for one, am more than okay with a sappy ending. It's perfect. Just what I always want for Kurt: to find true happiness for himself and the ones he cares about. *happy tears*

There are so many things I love about this story, I'd basically be quoting back the whole thing to you if I tried to give them all. The wedding was gorgeous, so amazingly happy that Burt walked them both down the aisle. They didn't treat anyone as the "bride" like I've seen before. A nice change. :D

Love them dancing together, how they share that love of Singin' in the Rain. And just. Everything. It's all wonderful. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Mickey chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
I loved this story very well done
Guest chapter 33 . 1/17/2014
I do love this story. There's so little Kurt/Mike fic, and this is SO good, and I keep coming back to re-read it again.
Actually I adore ALL your stories and look forward to seeing new ones. Please keep doing what you do so very well, and know that it is very much appreciated.
1.1.1.G.1.1.1 chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
I knew it!

I was right! Ha ha

Ok, I'm done now.

So this a rare pairing read for me; not one I would have normally set out looking for but I loved it.

I loved the slow burn of Kurt and Mike working towards their forever romance; even if it was a little bumpy along the way.

Very sweet. :)
HPandWforever chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
This was beautiful. You honestly moved me to tears on several occasions, and I couldn't have wished for a better ending.
Shadowc44 chapter 33 . 5/7/2013
Loved the entire fic. I never would have thought of these two together, but it worked very well! I'll send you a more detailed PM.
Rocia Mixan chapter 33 . 4/10/2013
Great story! I've never read anything Mike/Kurt, but I really liked it.
Rori Potter chapter 33 . 11/13/2012
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
Downright awesome! I really hadn't thought too much of these two as a couple but you made it a believable and adorable pairing. Well written with a touch of angst and fluff and everything in between. And I give you props for being able to keep it pretty PG13 (a skill I haven't mastered myself when it comes to the smut) but feel just as sexy and intriguing. Thanks for a fun read!
lazor chapter 33 . 10/13/2012
so lovely! i read this during the summer and loved it very much. i had a jonesing for some quality mike/kurt love and, ta da! here i ran. just as wonderful the second time around. :)
briarprincess chapter 33 . 10/10/2012
This story was just wonderful, I wasn't sure of the Mike/Kurt story line at first but it was perfect. Every part of the story was lovely and believable.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I liked that it was an unusual pairing (and I'm in love with unusual pairings). It was a feel good fic. The only thing I would say was it seemed a little too easy for mike and kurt. There really wasn't any conflict or anything except at the beginning. So yeah, not a flame! just opinion. It was still lovely.
bisoux chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I think is my favorite glee story/pairing. Can't wait to get my hands on more Kurt/Mike