Reviews for Pandora Hearts Farms
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
'I'm doing all this for yooooou! '
This fic was SOMETHING!
NorwegianSpiritNinja chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
LOL I like died reading this XD I am forever going to remember rockstar!Vincent now. Ah...he's even creepy in crack-filled fics like this one :) Haha. Echo's mood swings. This is just sheer awesome genius!
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Congratulations. You have made me LOL heartily three times in a row.
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Once again, I LOL'ed heartily.
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I LOL'ed. Heartily.
TotalAlias chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Is it just me, or does Vince seem like the village tough guy/idiot? Pfft he leaves his keys in the ignition...

Chocolate goats filled with red corn syrup...? Ummm... Break... o.O

LMAO Echo. Mood swings, oh you're hilarious XD

Fang DISAPPEARED! D: *sniffs*

I love how, even though they're basically white trash, they're still the nobles we all know, pulling the strings off their clothes XD Have to make sure they look tidy, now.

"He put his arm around Gilbert's waist and leaned into him." Well, you already know how I feel about this...

mental image mental image mental image ikujhfgdcvbnmhgfdxcvsdfghm,k 8D
TotalAlias chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Ah, here it is:

I'M NOT THE MAN YOU THINK I AAAAAM! I'M AN EEEEEEVIIIILLLLL MAAAAAAN! I'M YOUR ANTAGONIST BABEEEEEEEE! AND I'M DOIN' IT ALL FOR YOOOUUUUUUUUUU! *guitar solo* Heck yes.

I can picture him screaming into the mic XDD

Awww Oz and Gilby are gonna get their own place and be common law husband and wife! Unless Gil just INSISTS on being a husband... But he seemed fine with being the HOUSEwife so...

"You could wear an apron and cook the meals, while I'd [do manly things]" ooh the image it too much for me to handle! *squishes*

Even in crackfic, Vincent is still creepy...
calliope-love chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Now that I have recovered from the existence of rockstar!Vincent, I will say this:

I require end credits with a song by Garth Brooks or perhaps George Strait while Break and Liam drive off into their sunset dreeeeeeeeams.

Further thoughts will be on livejournal later. XD
Their Kingdom chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
THIS IS TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS! THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. GENIUS.
pinkhearter13 chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Aww! Cuteness! Haha, Echo has some serious mood swings... I bet. xD I just LOVED Vincent and Lotti's conversation at the end of the last chapter. It was very amusing. xD And I love how you wrapped everything up at the end. Overall, very cute! :) Awesome fill for that one person's prompt! :) Loved it.

~Pinkhearter13
TotalAlias chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
OMG Oz. As soon as Vincent walked in I knew he was gonna hit on Gil. And oh Oz...

YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR MAN!

Yeah, I do own this man. See this collar? See him wearing this collar? Now think of every possible explanation that comes to mind as a result of this man oh-so-SUBMISSIVELY wearing this collar that I put on him. THAT'S what it means. *smirk* Now come on, Gil, let's go.

LMAO Alice and Sharon, like this is wrestling... XD
TotalAlias chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
I'M YOUR ANTAGONIST BABEEEEEEEEE! Is that in this chapter?... I'm waiting to review THAT one XDD

Oh geez, Break's going to open a candy factory. I should have seen this coming. And he's an inventor!
TotalAlias chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Oh yes, I totally noticed the electric fan while I was betaing, but I forgot to review about that.

I TOL YALL IT WAS DA CHUPACABRA! D;

Why would they trust Break to watch the barn, lazy as he is?

Oz in a maid outfit *dies*... GIl saw Oz in his maid outfit *he dies*

"Unappreciative wench" someone's a little jealous, hm? It's okay, Break. You've got her man XD
TotalAlias chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
'"Hit me" said Gilbert' Oh yes, as a matter of fact *shot*

Thangs is disappearin'? Aw heck, it's the chupacabra! Run fa' yall's lives! DD:

Ooh, well Reim is just a-cheatin' *shakes head* No wonder Sharon aint preggers...

What's your wife gonna say about THAT?
TotalAlias chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
"I had a bit of a rough night last night" I bet you did, Xerx! 8DD

Chesha cat, ooh I love the way they speak! Well, I love the way you make them speak

And Gilby feeds the crows! I can't put the little heart things because of FF's terrible formatting, but you know they're there! 3333