Reviews for Wait
PrincessandthePauper chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Is this the end, or will you ever get around to uploading a new chapter?
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hysterical and sweet. Loved it
basaltone chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very funny, love the 'drunk dr', sweet ending. Very nice.
Anana553 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this was so awesome

great job

you kept the characters very well!
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was simultaneously adorable and hilarious. I loved it.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great one-shot. I love stories where the Doctor lets go, even if it isn't intentional. I definitely loved the ending. )
Install A Godamn Delete Button chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Very cute. This was my first Doctor Who fiction and all I can say is that I hope the others can live up to your standard. I also enjoyed your portrayal of the doctor when under The Influence. Whatever influence it was. Well done!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Love it! I was laughing the entire time!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
...ha! I love it. Just sex sex sex...wait. I love that. Great look inside a...Doctor with an allergic reactions head. Cracked me up. Especially Rose's responses.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Loved it! Definate Favourite! LL
Physchokid chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
this is really good
TheWayfaringStranger chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I loved this so much. It's the funniest and sweetest little story I've read so far. Bravo!
BarnOwlJareth chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
"We've lived together a long time and we trust each other and everything, right. So you should at least let me lick you when I want. That's all I'm saying."

Wow. That's... that's ridiculously convincing. Well done, Doctor!
Lorelai Pattern chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love the repetition of the whole "...sex with Rose Tyler." then the "Wait." It's so clever!
Katherine chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nice read. You write really well, and I think you did a really nice job capturing The Doctor's personality. I could easily imagine him speaking these words. Well done.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »