Reviews for Prick of a Thorn
Motherof8 chapter 18 . 2/3
Hey, finish the story. Please?
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 2/3
Good for her!
nessa01 chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Omg! I hope edward finds it in time before the stalker guy does!

Cant wait for next update!
csp4 chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
"I'm tired of you being mad at me. I apologized, what else must I do?" **shakes head** Does this guy ever listen to himself? lol lol
Ninasa1122 chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
I hope the boys find that root and fast! This dude is seriously creepy! And I'm so glad you updated! Short but worth it! :)
Ninasa1122 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
Man this is a really good story! I fell so sorry for Edward and Bella! Why did he have to mess things up! :( And I'm really curious to see who this creepy killer is! I've been following this story since ch11 way back in 2011 and you have to finish this! It's too good to drop! I don't care if you end it in the next chapter just please finish this story!
vivx-chan chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Poor Bella! Hope Edward starts behaving and that they find the Killer!

Keep writing and posting
csp4 chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
"Bella saw red. Before she knew it her hand flew up and slapped him across the face as hard as she could muster" Guess she hasn't come into her powers yet if all she did was slap the putz:)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Update soon please x
salvatorefoeva chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
Great update...update more often I almost thought you'd abandoned the story! I'm glad you're over the block!
Kgunter34 chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
Great update.
20Chloe02 chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
Edward you mother f*****g a******e! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Great story by the way.
It hasn't been updated in a few months.
Have you abandoned this story?
Cause I hope not!
Please update when you get the chance!
Miss.SummerLynnWhitlock chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
Please update as soon as possible! I love this story!
Ninasa1122 chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Awe :( poor Edward and Bella. I'm glad Edward has realized his mistake. And I'm very glad you updated again! This is a really great story and I'm glad you haven't completely given up on it yet!
nicole chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
I am confused why are they not married anymore because of his slip, they should be still married but he has consequences for the slip, that would make more sense. They were married in a ceremony just like a marriage , should there be some sort of legal aspect for divorce as you will?