Reviews for Brotherhood
TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
GUH! Looooove this. THIS. GUH! Made my evening! *dies from you being awesome*

*HUGS YOU*
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Oh, I feel both Sammy's and your pain. My work computer has been giving me a precursor to the blue screen of death, it's blue and it locks my computer up, but it doesn't kill it...just forces me to restart fifty times a day. I hope that Dean really did fix Sam's computer, otherwise it's a pain in the butt to deal with!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
You know my addition too well, hurt!Dean/caring Sammy all the way. I can't wait to read what happens next.
rog457 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I can totally picture Sam freaking out over losing his computer access, especially if it was while he wasnt sleeping, I mean what else is there for a souless, sleepless boy to do but troll the internet?

" 'cause I am the coolest big brother who ever lived, that's how. Bow before me, Sasquatch. Worship my total awesomeness."

"I hate you."

"Nah, you love me."

Perfect dialogue I can hear them saying those words and see Sams bitch face and Deans smirk.
rog457 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
"Stay with me," Sam whispered fiercely. "You're not dying on me, y'hear? You're not."

" 'kay. 'm not."

Dean was always good at following orders...
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
These two were pretty good drabbles. Good job.

Oh and I totally belive you when yu say that's not what you did.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Ohhh, the love it is there! MAN...how'd'ya DO that, bb?

*Is contented*

*hugs*

Mandy
Dizzo chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Teehee. Dean's not just a pretty face :)

btw - like you, I am a paragon of dignity and quiet determination when my computer goes kaput. NOT!

Nice giggle, thanks x
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh, powerful stuff; nice, nice yummy images.

Such a good job Dean's so good at following orders, now that saam's ordered him not to die!

Great job

x
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I am constantly amazed at how you can so clearly paint the scene with so few words.

Especially the 'broken bones shifted with the sudden, slow movement...' GAH!
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Oh the healing power of writing.

I surely did not see any resemblance between Sammy's panic as depicted in the story and the aformentioned emotional reaction to any technical breakdown the author may have experienced in her own personal life. Nope. Nothing similar there...(hehe)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Yeah, I totally wouldn't act like that, either. Nope. Never. Hee.

Good one. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Mmmmm. Yummy. :D
Nyx Wings chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Love it! The second one especially, I love it when Dean shows up Sammy and is all techy and stuff. :D
mousefiction chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
This fic has now made me wary of my own laptop and how one day the blue screen of death is gonna happen. :(

Yay for awesome Dean fixing the laptop!