Reviews for NIGHTMARE INSPECTOR: the lost volume
Meian-no-Jackal35 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
An interesting story, I never thought I'd get to see some well-written Nightmare Inspector fanfics. :) Your story is simple, yet effective and it's more than what I've been able to come up with.

I only wanted to point out one spelling error that's really bothering me though:
"Hiruko raped his cane on the glass. "This prism is a symbol of your fear. "

I'm pretty sure you meant "rapped", ha ha.

Anyways, I thought your story was very cool and I hope you continue with another chapter.
I'll be waiting then
evee11 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Please continue, it's a great story!
LadyKebechet chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Love it! There are far too few Nightmare Inspector fics. Thank you for this one.
PhantomKino chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hmm... I'm glad to see you're writing NI mysteries. After my darkness/depression ones this first chapter was like a breath of fresh air XD

There are a few grammar errors, but it's relatively inconsequential. If there's anything to concern yourself with mechanics-wise, I'd say it's a few instances of awkward wording, but that's just something that comes with proofreading and getting into the flow of the story. I'd be happy to beta read or help with that, if you want.

Overall, I think this is a nice start, and we all know the first chapter's always the hardest! Maybe next timee the chapter could be something creepy and murderous for the darker-minded readers... He he he...