Reviews for Handstands
Nichalia chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Yay!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
So cute. And sweet. And, really, I just love how you write 'em.
Vampiyaa chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
PFT that last part i killed myself laffing at. XD very good, loved it!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Guess the song, she said.
Yeah, right, I said.
My strawberries are melting, Rose said.
Bruises by Chairlift.
(I feel way more accomplished than I should.)
(It's like guessing something before it happens on Doctor Who.)
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Amazing. Love it!
Sky chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I was on pandora and I FOUND THE SONG OMFG I was laughing so hard throughout most of it because of how I didn't notice it when I goes read this story. Great job, love the song and the story!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is very fun.
NephilimEQ chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
*Perfect* combination of humor and seriousness...excellent! Keep writing because you've got these two down perfectly! Loved it! :)
An Irish Rose chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
love it
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Jesus I have been looking for this story forever! Read it months ago and stupidedly forgot to fav it and now I spent two days and 18 pages worth of 9/Rose fanfiction to find it... I regret nothing! I love this story too much. XD

*shuts up and starts reading*
Meganlovesjb chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
hot
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Lol, cute!
Chrissy chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I do believe this is the most erotic thing I've ever read. You've got the accents just right, and the realism is what does it. Very nice job. The English major approves.
Princess Reinette chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is like, my all time favorite 9/Rose story, and I always get so caught up in it I forget to review and/or favorite it so I can find it again. So I'm doing both now. Absolutely brilliant writing, and I love the song as well! :-)

-Reinette
inasentimentalmood chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Love it! Rose and Nine are a couple of shameless flirts, but in a charming-not trashy-way.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »