Reviews for Handstands
Dandy Fairy Lily chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
hahaha, i got it wrong. it's not handstands, it's bruises kkkk. i had to find the song in my computer to remember the band name.. it's charlift isn't it? :)
Dandy Fairy Lily chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
hahahah I know this song! I thought of it while reading the first part, but then in part 2 they mentioned strawberries! hahah it's handstands by that cute little band whose name i forgot. this song is the cutest :)
godspeedy chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
CHAIRLIFT! Funny, I just downloaded "Bruises" before I read this. This is loveleeeee!
liltrix chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
I loved this! Sweet and sensual at the same time.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Great chapter. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Good chapter. Loved the strawberry juice. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good chapter. I loved how you mentioned the changes the Doctor's demeanor has gone through since Jack's arrival. I love to see the Doctor and Rose banter. )
McInstry chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I love the song you used! Chairlift- Bruises, no? I had it in my head after reading your fantastic story.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Very good, lovely banter and humor. I did think he gave really easily in that last chapter considering he backed away in the last but overall delightful read ta.
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Yep, I'm officially stuck on the mental image of Rose throwing herself on the Doctor, and him being like, "What? I was just listing off the ingredients on the cereal...?"

Assuming he had time to say anything that banal, of course. ;)
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Ahhh this is just what I was looking for, fantastic! The 9th doctor is so freakin sexy, in a different way than David, but still incredibly gorgeous. :D This was a great fic, thanks for an awesome read!

Have a cookie.

Chibi
Kenshin13 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Wow, that was brilliant! I just started re-watching this season with the 9th Doctor and Rose, I wish that Christopher Eccleston had done more than one season as the Doctor.

Anyway, back to your story. I can't believe you managed to do so much is such a short story (at least I am assuming that it's finished.) I could really tell that you know these characters, their personalities were spot on, I could see this story play out in my head. I am very happy when I read a fanfic that integrates a love scene as well as yours did, I mean I love smut in all forms, but it makes it much better when it's so well written and not just thrown into a story. There was a nice blend of humor, romance, and animalistic emotions which really made your story a pleasure to read.
shelllessturtle chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
If that had gone on any longer I'd've spontaneously combusted. Kicking my little sister our of the bathroom to go take a nice, cold shower.

Dear god, hooooooooooot
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Chairlift Bruises? Excellent story!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Now that was steamy... had me blushing in the break room at work but I just couldn't wait to get home to read it. So... are you gonna tell us what the song was? I'm really curious.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »