Reviews for Handstands
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Chairlift Bruises? Excellent story!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Now that was steamy... had me blushing in the break room at work but I just couldn't wait to get home to read it. So... are you gonna tell us what the song was? I'm really curious.
Igneous Pride chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Phwoar. Nice. Well done
thelastsock chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Hehe even more Strawberries :D And such a considerate Doctor ;) Love it!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Oh, that was lovely. It's a little soft, a little hard, a bit fluffy, and a bit smutty; this compelling dichotomy represents the 9/Rose relationship perfectly. The h/c thing might be new for you, but you understand it all the same.

Also: I will always love your 9, because you showcase all his glory so wonderfully. Your 9 is like watching the Earth burning: fierce, heartbreaking, and probably the most beautiful thing in the universe.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
oh love every minute of it...the humor and the lust along with the unspoken commentary!
Ayjah chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
lol well done. 9 is rather irresistible
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Read this chapter over 3 times before I could become coherent enough to comment! You just have the gift of writing simply perfect love scenes for this couple, scenes that are loving, tender, and mind-numblingly hot at the same time (the Doctor using that particular position so as not to hurt Rose's leg was creative, hot, very sweet, and totally like him.) Add this story to the list of yours that I read and reread countless times. I look forward to more 9/Rose from you!
ancientesha chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
yay for chapter2!

awaiting chapter 3 :P

beautifully written, love this doctor.
thelastsock chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Hehe Strawberries and great couple :D Awesome fic, do keep writing :D
Ayjah chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
mm strawberries!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Oh I like where this is going.
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
These two are so *hot* they could melt a glacier! Please, more!
Anne Hedonia chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
OH my god write more write more write more write quickly write more.
Igneous Pride chapter 2 . 1/3/2011