Reviews for New Year's Resolution
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Loverly-so sweet and hot.
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Love it. But I nearly wanted to cry when Sirius said he thought Remus didn't want him.
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
*flails*

I LOVE YOU!

This story was AWESOME! XD
spiritrush chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
:D *fangirlsqueeflail*

... Ahem.

This wasn't crappy. At all. I love Remus' thoughts leading up to the realization, oh shit, he loves me too. And then he finds Sirius, and hgdkckdbfslv it was just great.

I seriously think you've got to be my very favorite author. :D heh, sorry if I sound creepy or overly fangirlish. I just lovelovelove these two so much and you write them so well.

I look forward to more RLSB goodness!
chorus chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow! I take back *almost* everything I said about not liking RL/SB slash. :) This is a great story, really highlighting friendship and loyalty (then getting a little wild - grin). Good use of colloquials.

The spellchecker warning is valid, proofreading is, too. There's one point where you say "limps" and I think you meant "limbs." Honest mistake, we've all done it.

Well done!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this isnt crappy is nice and I love it
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Really good.:)

But I don't think you spelled Remus's name right once. The 'm' is always left out. It was probably spell-check, I had to add 'Remus' to my dictionary. But it wasn't that big of a deal; still a good story :D