Reviews for The Test
Charlotte chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
When can you update again it's been over a year!
Weaving a Tangled Web chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
update soon? :)
Meowkat123 chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Kk so I bet I look stalkerish but PLZZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ like update more cuz its been like forever!
Dire Heart chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
0.0 AHHHHHH! not a cliff hanger!1
CharlSmith chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
OMG i love this storyy! amazing, please continue with it! SO going on my story alerts
Purple Halo chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
OMG! That was the most suspensful chapter EVER! UPDATE STAT! I wannna see if cam dies! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D PLEASE UPDATE!
cjhojhduhwneocjdsockjns chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Welcome back! I've been waiting for this, and it definitely lived up to my expectations. I hope Tessa gets away from Cam and lives happily ever after with Will!

Imagine what that would look like if you switched Cam with Will and vice versa. Haha.
Fannatix101 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
OMG that was amazing! Now Tessa is so strong and surprising! I hope she and Will work things out:) plzzzzz update soon!
Fannatix101 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
AKlimesh chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
good so far. I do have two little things though.

I don't know much about Tessa's time period, cause I've studied medieval times more, but I think that you were off about her dress.

A corset was a sort of bra in that time period. They didn't really have bras I believe, so the 'it felt painfully obvious that there was no back to my dress, and that I wasn't wearing a bra' part doesn't really make sense, cause she wouldn't know what a bra was, and it wouldn't make a difference, cause she had the corset.

Secondly, for a corset to work, you have to lace up the back super tight. All the way up the back. So she wouldn't be wearing a dress without a back, because they didn't make them back then, because if they did, the ladies corsets would have shown.

Please keep in mind that I'm not an expert on the subject.
Fellowreader chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
WRITE MORE PLEASE? Your a great writer SERIOUSLY WRITE MORE
Purple Halo chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
AMAZING chappie! Update! Please? So sorry if this is late...my email alert thingy hid all the stories that updated from me... :(
bookgroupie chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
awesome momentum. although i found the multiple POVs just a bit confusing. maybe try breaking them into different chapters?

random person chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
WRITE MORE ASAP! please...
Dalila Dusk chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Once again, another stunning chapter to story of stories. I ADORE your style of writing and nearly fall out of my seat everytime I see an update. Great job, I can't wait until your next chapter!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »