Reviews for The Cell
Galatians 5.16 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I like the line, "There is no equation." Everything else seemed to pass by okay.
Galatians 5.16 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Lovely interaction. Please continue!
Galatians 5.16 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Interesting beginning.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
I really love this and look forward to more!
ciaranoelle chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far! Keep writing, update ASAP!
pinkprincess13310 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I think you really have some going here with this story! I rarely review stories because I never really have much to say other than "that chapter was great" etc but i really like where this story is going so far!

A few people had requested that i write a story similar to this setup a while ago. I started on it about two months ago but it isn't published. Then i saw this story!

it is very well written and you really got my attention on chapter two and on. I love chapter four though. I like how you sketched out their first kiss, it was very believable!

I really hope that you update soon because I think that this is my favorite story on this site for Tron!

Also, i see that you only have a few reviews for this story and i think that it deserves so much more than that! So I would like to ask if i could give a shout-out to you and your story in my story "A Dream Come True" because i think that my readers would love it just as much as my story or maybe even more!

Once again, I commend you on your awesome work and I hope that you update ASAP because i am very eager to know what happens next!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Sooo sad, they better not hurt Quorra . I can't wait for more
Sabi2 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
You have such a beautiful way of describing things. Thanks for another great chapter to read :)

Sabi2~
Johnny51.Face chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I think the word 'wow' completely sums up what I have read in these 3 chapters. You actually had me tearing up when I read te part where Quorra started crying. A story hasn't ever done that to me before.

Continue writing, this is fabulous!
J0ofez chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
What can I say? I love this fanfic! Your grammar and word structure are excellent and your use of subtle emotional cues is masterful. The story so far is also excellent, and I'm definitely looking forward for the next chapter!
Sabi2 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Oh beautiful! Can't wait to read more :)
Sabi2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Its an interesting and sad concept but I am excited to see where you go with this. It was a bit... choppy? at the beginning but definitely got better through the middle. And perhaps you meant it that way to convey the mood. Anyhow, keep it up!

Sabi2~
Haley Renee chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Wow, this was a really beautiful chapter. I loved your descriptions; I loved everything! More, please!
myownmistress chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow, This story is one of the best on this site:)

I must agree with rubysunset, this is very well written, not like others (hopefully mine is one of the good ones, though!)

Hope you publish more!

~inabell98
Emdeme chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This story is very well written (a breath of fresh air from the many other Tron fanfics that were hurriedly put together) ;p I'm really looking forward to reading more as the plot thickens, and hopefully more Sam and Quorra moments :D Keep up the awesome job and I hope you can update soon!