Reviews for Curiosity is not a sin
JustMeMarissa chapter 33 . 4/30
I'm sorry, but I am really confused. I thought Albus was in Slytherin? Why, when they are discussing the Cup, does he say: We won blablabla, while it was the Griffs who won. It does not make sense ...
Olive chapter 19 . 4/22
Love it!
Olive chapter 7 . 4/21
Great!
Jampaqd chapter 5 . 4/20
LOL! Hilarious sexual tension.
Jampaqd chapter 1 . 4/20
Very cute! I'm excited for this story :)
Olive chapter 2 . 4/20
Love it!
Fionamoi chapter 39 . 4/20
this really really cute :3
and I cant wait for the next chapter ;)
please update again soon!
twilightlover212 chapter 39 . 4/19
Mmm a room all to themselves ;) love it! Really enjoying your fic
spyinsecret007 chapter 15 . 4/19
Hahaahahahahaha.
Shit is going down.
Just letting you know that the itallics for this chapter didn't work. There's just a bunch of words like ithis/i.
Annie chapter 10 . 4/13
By any chance did Scorpius have anything to do with this?
Fionamoi chapter 38 . 4/7
this is really good
to be honest, I don't think you should have changed so much at the beginning and taken out some of the characters, they may not have been very important but it shows realism (I think...) and you took out the first patrol thing with Noah, which shows him in a nicer light (I think) not that he's not nice, it just shows how their friendship goes. you also kinda made them slightly more randy/horny teenagers (which I get that they are) but maybe too much for 5th years/ 15 yr olds.
not that I don't lke the changes, I just kinda liked the first edition better.
but I cant wait for the next few chapters to come out! so please, please PLEASE update soon!

P.S you can ignore all of this if you want, I don't mean ANY of it in a bad way
I understand why rose can not forgive the malfoys for their actions, but some how her question about why draco didn't leave if he did not like it seems a bit too much since is obvious you don't just leave in the middle of a war when you can get killed along with your parents...it is really interesting to see de development of this couple, specially with such dilemas in between, great story
FoxgloveBrown chapter 37 . 4/2
The edits have improved this story so much even though I loved it before, cant wait to read the rest!
AnonymousM chapter 36 . 4/2
Aldo, I forgot to add this in my review of the last chapter, but if, in your words, "[that] wasn't even the last chapter," then you REALLY should not have the story filed under "complete."