Reviews for Curiosity is not a sin
I really really like it buttttttttt, snog snog snog snog!
Krystyna chapter 40 . 9/18
LOVED this story! I was laughing to tears in some places :) Really really nice writing and plot.
Lollyflap chapter 6 . 9/15
great book really interesting scorose story
Mackenzie chapter 22 . 9/2
I always love it when the cousins interact ;)
Mackenzie chapter 19 . 9/2
Albus and Rosie are so cute. He's giving her the whole big brother thing. I love it!
Mackenzie chapter 14 . 9/2
FINALLY I have been waiting for this moment and it's just as good as it promised
Mackenzie chapter 13 . 9/2
Agh Rose and Scorpius are so cute... whyyy. You did a really wonderful job with their personalities :)
Mackenzie chapter 6 . 9/2
OH MY GOSH! This chapter is my absolute favorite so far. I love how the family gathered. ;)
mspstar97 chapter 40 . 8/17
I just revisited this fic and was so surprised to find it longer than I remembered. I thought I was having memory issues when passages weren't exactly how I remembered them; then I realized you'd rewritten and edited and made additions since I last read this! I loved the first version and feel the same about this new one. Thanks for writing this! chapter 5 . 6/12
I think you should change the authors note in chapter 5 , what incident on the train? And you dont have a story called Achille s heel do you?
Although the changes youve made to the story make it more realistic i miss the old version. I feel like the old version was more crazy and had more sparks. Well im still on chapter 5 so ill keep reading.
Um..doesn't Albus have black hair in the movies AND books?
I'm so sad it's over! It was sooooo good
WiseGirlGeek chapter 40 . 4/25
Great story! I loved it!
Willow Smith chapter 6 . 2/3
I'm confused. It's Fred who dies in Deathly Hollows yet he is sending them gifts. Roxanne also has a twin names Fred. Other than those mistakes I love the story
Vega chapter 19 . 1/31
Beautiful! You had it flowing very nicely!