Reviews for Curiosity is not a sin
bookfangirl18 chapter 40 . 1/17
I just stayed up late to read this LOVED IT.
1fanofpj.hp.lotrh.con.ra chapter 1 . 1/6
Lovely name for her: Red. Funny of him to point out her red ears and noticed she actually thought he was funny. I like the "Potter hair tousle" they do to her.
blueice2449 chapter 36 . 12/2/2016
Whenever Damien comes up I think of Damien in Mean Girls haha
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Loving it so far!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2016
Love!
Rose Wazlib chapter 40 . 11/24/2016
Oh my god I loved this so much! I found this a few days ago and ploughed through it, I could not stop reading! I love Scorpius so much. Thank you so much for writing this!
Donna Vito Frutti chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
Can I say, for now, that I love you for writing this? Your characterisations were excellent and the story was very very good. You have made it canon compliant, too.
I'm more of a Scorpius-Lily fan, but I love Scorpius more, and Rose kind of grows in me everytime I read a fic of theirs.
I love this story. You have got it all right. Thanks and Keep it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
I really really like it buttttttttt, snog snog snog snog!
Krystyna chapter 40 . 9/18/2016
LOVED this story! I was laughing to tears in some places :) Really really nice writing and plot.
Lollyflap chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
great book really interesting scorose story
Mackenzie chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
I always love it when the cousins interact ;)
Mackenzie chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
Albus and Rosie are so cute. He's giving her the whole big brother thing. I love it!
Mackenzie chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
FINALLY I have been waiting for this moment and it's just as good as it promised
Mackenzie chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
Agh Rose and Scorpius are so cute... whyyy. You did a really wonderful job with their personalities :)
Mackenzie chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
OH MY GOSH! This chapter is my absolute favorite so far. I love how the family gathered. ;)