Reviews for Purely Coincidental
good should have kissed though
Nerdy-and-Proud-girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
O-Insanity-Silenced-O chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Awwwwww! The fluff is irresistible!
Airi Shirokuro chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Nejitenfureva chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Love this. Totally love lee in here. And mayb u cud hav ended it with neji saying something like 'wouldn't really make a big difference.'
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I like the idea - would never have thought of doing something like that. Lovely fic. :)
naash chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
lol love the questions. lees great at being matchmaker
dream-racer-yukino chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
It's so sweet I just had to review(I dun review much unless it's really impressive!)

I went 'Awwwww...' and smiling throughout the whole reading. My mum thought I was crazy or something for smiling at the screen XD It's just so adorable! Great job!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
AWWWWW! One of the best NejiTen stories I've ever read, NO DOUBT!

Lol, this was perfect! This story kept me laughing and/or smiling throughout the whole thing! Perfect characterization and hilariousness with Lee! The entire thing was just brilliant and wonderfully done! _ *applause* xDD

Love it, love it, and love it! *faves* Chu have some serious skillz. xDD
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
ROFL Oh em gee, this was hilarious, not to mention it's among the best stories I've read of this couple! xDDD AWESOME work, seriously; LOVE IT! xDDD
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011

I love how they'll "have multiple young hyuugas..." and having lee as their kids' godfather! kekekeke SO CUTE!

aoko hyuuga chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So funny!

Lee's just hilarious there and I love how Neji and Tenten did end answering his questions in the end xP

I even added the fic to my favourites without having finished reading it xD (yeah, odd me U)

MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hahaha Lee just cracks me up! He has no personal boundaries what so ever! Keep up the good work!

QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Lee is evil...and a genius!

It's a great story and it's very funny!

I loved this bit:

"For me. Entertain me. Just do it, because it will have a fabulous result which will consist of you two dating! Soon, you will be married and have multiple young Hyuugas running around the place, and I shall be their godfather!"

Lee would be funny as a godfather *StoryHint*