Reviews for Living And Lying And Longing And Dying
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Great scene. I really enjoyed your characterization of Flynn and the way you portrayed his interaction with Brenda. It felt authentic. I also enjoyed your author's note: "oath to worship the queen" indeed!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Okay, so I've been having a bad day. Variety of things. Anyway, finally caught up enough of The Closer to warrant a review. You know, I had to reacquaint myself with the characters. I'm still in Season 2, but you said to start there, and I must admit I didn't listen to you. I went through from the 'actual' beginning.

So - the review.

I love that you chose to do Flynn's POV (I haven't seen this ep, obviously but I don't need to for this section - which I'm really happy about, I thought I was going to be lost, but wasn't).

There's this funny weird love/hate/respect thing that Flynn's got for her (Brenda) and I'm glad it's still there wherever this ep lies in the scheme of TC.

I'm opposed to the F/B vibe you've got going, although I am pleased even Flynn is respecting the sanctity of her marriage, and recognizing that Fritz is not a putz! That's a cute line.

I think you got Flynn's voice down pat.

Great connective tissuing going on here!
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Really, really, really thought this was spectacular. Loved your writing style and how you got into Flynn's character. And thank you so much for not making Fritz a bad guy. Overall, I hope you write more Closer stories because I know I will really enjoy them.
ajaielle chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Brilliant. Everything about it- brilliant! I love how you write them both and its very IC. I'd really love to read more from you- please keep writing for this fandom! :)
DD Agent chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was really good! I loved Flynn's description of how they operate, you have a wonderful sense of prose. Would love to read more from you!
spicygoodness chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I liked it a lot! I hope you write more. I particularly like that you allude to how similar Flynn and Brenda are. There are so many parallels to the characters although they are explored in different ways. This is one of reasons I find them so compelling to write about. Welcome! :0)
lzbthbowlin chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like it. Keep it going...please.