Reviews for In Shining Armour
Fifitheflowertot chapter 36 . 4/25
This is such a cute fic! Emma sounds so adorable and I love her interactions with Snape
Love this story. On nth re-read...
Absolutely adore Erwin in this chapter. I wish I had him.
poppins8 chapter 36 . 11/30/2016
Absolutely perfect. You're an amazing writer.
poppins8 chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
God this story is amazing. Just the compassion, forgiveness, the masks they all wear, it's all so well-written. I'm just crazy for this story.
Emra3 chapter 36 . 11/9/2016
This is utterly incredible! ! To be honest I really wasn't sure at the beginning but I just grew to love it more and more. The way it developed! So brilliant! I wish there was more! This is definitely one of those that I will read and read and read again! Loved it! So human and real and the writing so good! Loved it!
Books85 chapter 36 . 8/13/2016
Baby Magic. How wonderful.

If you had said in Chapter 2 that Severus would grow to love Christine, I would have thought that you were abusing your readers willing suspension of belief. But you manage the transition believably. I am impressed.

Thank you for sharing.
Books85 chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
I like this story so much. I am sure other readers have noticed the symmetry; it took 14 month old Harry Potter to end Tom Riddle's natural (?) life and it took 14 month old Burgundy to end Severus' suffering and self-hate.

Oh, I am really looking forward to seeing what else you ave written.
green-jedi chapter 36 . 6/18/2016
I love how you write. So direct in what you put down, but so piercingly deep and raw and honest and humbling and encouraging. I love how you write Snape and I love your OC's. I love how Snape really owns who he is and where he comes from in your fics. I love how you write good, solid love for imperfect, more real people. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Ok. Review. Hmpf. This is all wrong. Hope it gets better soon.
Actuallly being pregnant is extra stress for a couple,
so doing silly stressreducing things gets to happen more often.
Me no good at reviews, sry.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2016
Thank you very much for the story, it was wonderful. I am just leaving the review for this chapter because the Jean Brodie reference was great!
Thank you for giving us an OC who is down-to-earth, fallible, and aware of the unfairness of life.
Hidden.Forever chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
I like the story and how real the OC feels (I cannot underline that enough) etc. etc. but man, that A/N had me in stitches :) P.S I'm actually rereading this.
Nadiafarjana chapter 36 . 12/8/2015
Lovely story
audiblyausten chapter 36 . 11/21/2015
This was a good story. You stayed very true to Severus but the readers fall for him. The ending seemed a bit abrupt, but it was good. :)
Anna Potter-Snape chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
Perfect vague ending as it should be to honor the story. Truly enjoyed it.