Reviews for In Shining Armour
Books85 chapter 36 . 8/13
Baby Magic. How wonderful.

If you had said in Chapter 2 that Severus would grow to love Christine, I would have thought that you were abusing your readers willing suspension of belief. But you manage the transition believably. I am impressed.

Thank you for sharing.
Books85 chapter 25 . 8/13
I like this story so much. I am sure other readers have noticed the symmetry; it took 14 month old Harry Potter to end Tom Riddle's natural (?) life and it took 14 month old Burgundy to end Severus' suffering and self-hate.

Oh, I am really looking forward to seeing what else you ave written.
green-jedi chapter 36 . 6/18
I love how you write. So direct in what you put down, but so piercingly deep and raw and honest and humbling and encouraging. I love how you write Snape and I love your OC's. I love how Snape really owns who he is and where he comes from in your fics. I love how you write good, solid love for imperfect, more real people. Thank you so much!
Ok. Review. Hmpf. This is all wrong. Hope it gets better soon.
Actuallly being pregnant is extra stress for a couple,
so doing silly stressreducing things gets to happen more often.
Me no good at reviews, sry.
Thank you very much for the story, it was wonderful. I am just leaving the review for this chapter because the Jean Brodie reference was great!
Thank you for giving us an OC who is down-to-earth, fallible, and aware of the unfairness of life.
Hidden.Forever chapter 18 . 1/24
I like the story and how real the OC feels (I cannot underline that enough) etc. etc. but man, that A/N had me in stitches :) P.S I'm actually rereading this.
Nadiafarjana chapter 36 . 12/8/2015
Lovely story
audiblyausten chapter 36 . 11/21/2015
This was a good story. You stayed very true to Severus but the readers fall for him. The ending seemed a bit abrupt, but it was good. :)
Anna Potter-Snape chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
Perfect vague ending as it should be to honor the story. Truly enjoyed it.
Anna Potter-Snape chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Whew! I was getting worried about him.
Anna Potter-Snape chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
I love that he renamed the baby
Anna Potter-Snape chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
Snep poshion - poor Severus doesn't stand a chance against baby magic.
meg527 chapter 36 . 7/20/2015
Who would have thought I'd enjoy a SS/notHermione story! lol Thank you!
SNicole25 chapter 36 . 6/25/2015
This was an utterly cute and hjilarious story.
Lyra Lupin chapter 1 . 3/8/2015