Reviews for A Little Too Late
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
fuuuuck... this broke my heart! But it was amazing in it's own way, we can't all have HEAs right?
rubyred21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
aww. Angst. I hope Jasper finds Alice, then he loves her at first sight, tells bella, they divorce, edward and bella end together... make babies.. and wa-la perfect story ;] lol srry i hate main non-canon coples. But this one was awesome! TEEHEE. xD
sessahhh chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Sneaky, sneaky, little author. I didn't realize this was an 'Edward story' but I also wasn't sure who the person opposite of Bella would be. This o/s turned out to be a bit depressing but I thought that it was really good. Great writing and interesting plot. Good luck in the contest.
redemptionsong chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh, break my heart why don't you. I do love angst and this hurt so good.
Reasoned-by two chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was awesome ! And I think you should continue this story:) but at the same time finish it the way you're going don't make it like every other story make it ...yours.
ImHereToReview chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Talk about heart wrenching! GAH!

See! See why it's important to tell people the truth? About how they really feel?

Too late Edward :( Too late.
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aw, damn. Poor Eddie.

I'm a little biased, because I'm a Bellsper gal, but I'm kinda happy that Bella ended up with Jas in the end. *insert evil laugh here*
november21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That is so, so sad.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That's sad. Poor Edward.

Xela
erika shoval chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Thanks for sharing., I appreciate the brilliant idea, the fluent language, and your well-built dialog.
bspest04 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this was amazing... im hoping you'll continue this once the contest is done :)