Reviews for Last Homecoming
NearHyyun chapter 7 . 8/29
Oh Carth :'( Wake up Revan please.
Skrillexes chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
plz don't tell me this is the end! Poor Carth:D
kyuubecky chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
*muffled whimpers in the backround* OH CARTH! WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!? Revan get the F up right now. you are way to B.A. to die like this! good to have you back author!
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Awh.
I think Carth is a bit OOC. Revan should jump the gun with Candy. xD /shot
Lol no keep the story going the last bit was adorable and meaningful x'D
Fearless Rider chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Pleaaaaseeee write more. I love KotoR and am very much enjoying this story! The scene where Revan sweeps into the wedding? Sheer badassery awesomeness. Your notes are hysterical too! :)
Evera Yuuki chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Uh... Great chapter, and Imma let you finish, but... I read this almost two months ago... And the Next button is still hiding...
kyuubecky chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
O.O revan...no! at least he stopped stuttering! YOSH! WE WILL CONQU-! OH NO! ITS GONE AGAIN! they are too good Kimiko...trained by the best they were...fight them we will continue! XD
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
OMG. YOU UPDATED. And Carth is still stuttering! And wait one moment here. Didn't you say it was only 5 chapters and then it ends? :P

What happened to Carma?

Lol. Saw that end coming. XD

But nevertheless. I look forward to the next chapter!
ARC0001Orar chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
UPDATE THIS ASAP! OR ELSE
Resacon1990 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
KIMIKO! YOU'RE BACK! YYYYAAAAYYYY!

Amazing. Just bloody amazing. You could almost feel the tension coming from this chapter! At first I was wondering what Revan was doing. But then BAM! She went all wicked kick ass girl on them and I almost died with awesomeness! This was truely fantastic! And everyone calling Carma a bitch, well she literally is :D! Or a leech, that was a good one too!

The way you described Revan was brilliant, detailed and very convincing! I swear, I could almost see her in the middle of the church going all high and mighty on them! Awesome details and work!

I also liked how you made it seem as if Carth was coming out of a trance, bout bloody time as well! Although, I admit I got a bit confused with the whole Carma falling down and Revan hitting her with some force lightning. Was Carma attacking her or what? I was just a tad confused at that part! But apart from that! It was wicked! And the whole Carth and Bastilla part was also well done! Dramaaaa!

On another note, isn't Kaidan bloody sexy in ME3! And Raphael's voice... Good god that mans voice will go down in history... Did you see the video he released reading Kaidans message to Shepard from the second one? Minutes of drool worthy voice acting... OH! And about time with Merlin! I love your Merliness! You write them so well! I can't wait for more! Especially Merthur... :D

Great work Kimiko! You legend you! I can't wait for your updates!
kyuubecky chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
GAH! clutches heart! I now know how my own readers feel...I'm going to leave them on MORE cliffhangers now! ... ...looks around... ...the next button...has disappeared again. I ONLY CLICKED IT ONCE I SWEAR! why do they do that?
kyuubecky chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
blink blink...blink blink blink...tap tap tap clickity click...wait. Click...wait again. Turns to face author- so when does the 'next' button appear again? cuzzzzz i wanna know what happens...and CARTH IF YOU DARE SAY "I DO" TO THAT WOMAN I WILL KILL YOU!
Katarix chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
I love this story! It has reminded me why I love KOTOR so much. I hope you finish this story. It's like being on pins and needles. :)
Crazy Redd chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
Great story! Ant wait til it's updated. I do wonder, is it DSF? It said she got the robes when she claimed the title of Dark Lord of the Sith, but at the same time Bastilla, Dustil and everyone else wouldn't (I don't think, especially Dustil) have the relationship they had.
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 4 . 9/8/2011