Reviews for Carrot Tops
Skumfuk chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
eu estou amando a sua história!realmente está muito boa por favor! CONTINUE! beijos
e tudo de bom para você!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
wow. wally has ridiculously bad luck. an he's streaking. that's just... wow. least he and roy are friends.
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Lots of laughs were woven into this chapter. As always kudos for the insights and deep thought put into each hero's character which truly draws out their humanity.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Heh, a late-action spell, uh? Good idea for this chapter.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Heh, the gorilla thing was just so funny here; I especially liked how Flash describes the feeling of being an ape and enjoying it.

Gretchen123 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Just asking, did roy shag jerry and take HIS underwear because he didn't like going comando? I live this! So awesome!
Silenthilllz chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Holy fuk, that was funnuy. At first, I thought the Raging Mage made them horny at first. Now this is effin priceless. Lol. Keep it up! I wanna see some action between those two since they don't get enough love!
Rositta2017 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Hey! Nice of you to mention the love affair with Cheshire! Though I can't figure out who Wally's girl was. Otherwise, I'm happy you did mention other heroes as well as their different characteristics. Dinah's mothering act-'big brother Roy and little brother Wally'-was cute but kind of overused in a mushy way. Roy's 'fidgeting with his pants' shows us the kind of guy he is (and the nerd Wally is). Funny overall, and adore the meeting with Mystic Maria and the 'Wally dances ballet' remark.
Silenthilllz chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I thought they were gonna kiss XD
Silenthilllz chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Why's Roy messing with his pants? I have a theory but it is perverted XD
star-zapphire chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Great fanfic! I love the Roy/Wally friendship. Please update soon!

Ps: the two girls were Jinx and Jade (cheshire), aren't they?
Rositta2017 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
OMG, I am obsessed (in a good kind) with this story! It is so funny to think of how they met and their interactions with each other. I think the trip-at-the-basketball game was too funny and analyzed them well. You give Dinah clear motherly behavior in a funny way towards both boys and I think Roy handles her rules ("clean your room!") perfectly. LOL. Don't abandon this story at all!
Ansa88 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
...i'm betting the girl for wally is jinx...but who is the other one?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Heh, this is quite a good fic. I especially liked the predictions; I wonder if Wally and Roy will remember Maria when they actually meet Jinx and Jade.

Kyer chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ah, Roy the Jerk. (Which in no way mitigates what DC did to him once he finally matured.)

The only issue I have with the 'controlling the speedster through food' thing is that although it's very funny...a speedster can pick up food just about... No, a speedster CAN pick up food from anywhere. One swipe through Brazil and he's got more fruits and nuts than Carmen Miranda and the Chiquita Banana Lady combined. :P

But's funny. I'm not complaining.