Reviews for I Shall But Love Thee Better After Death
Gomboc123 chapter 3 . 1/21
ooooooooohhhhhhhhh my gooooooodddddddddddd I'm dying because I just read this fic and I love it so much! this idea is so interesting, and I really really love how you write Roy and Riza sharing a body. Like, both of them are managing to cope so well with it, and Roy is super sure not to let Riza go without excersizing or eating her favorite foods and everything. They work so well together and it's fantastic how they're both managing to live now. But I also love how you write Roy and all of his doubts about everything. How he feels like he trapped Riza and everything, because he really would think that, and you wrote it spot on. But also I love angst, and I really want to know how they deal with the problem and get Roy to understand that Riza isn't suffering. Also, Team Mustang and the Elrics coming into the story was also a really cool thing, and it's interesting to see how they act around Roy, thinking Riza is dead, but not knowing she's been there the whole time. I'm super curious to see how they would react if they found out! This has been such a great fic so far, and I know it hasn't been updated in forever, but I hope that someday you do decide to finish it, because I really want to know what happens!
SarcasticComment chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Oh wow this story was so appealing! I feel like there are dozens of different ways you can take it and it's a shame you haven't continued and added more, but seriously even what you have here is really great! I love what we've seen of Roy and Riza's dynamic so far and how they seem to be coping (surprisingly well). I love how all the others seem to kinda be walking on eggshells around him too without knowing Riza's still there, I would've loved to have seen how you handled the rest of them finding out (I imagine Ed would be furious) but, alas, my imagination will have to do. This was just such an enjoyable and creative read, good job!
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
What?! NONONONO You can't stop there!
This was a fascinating read! Absolutely incredible view of how the two work, more in sync than ever before!

I really hope you manage to finish this...
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
This is a really great story :D
The basis of it looked a bit strange and made me a bit doubtful when I began reading it, but you've actually managed to make it work really really well!
Can't wait to read more of it :)
sheetah chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
A very interesting plot you've got here! I hope you'd continue writing this! Great job so far.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
You really should update this! D
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This is so cute.. and in a way, quite horrifying. XD Mixed feelings about two soul in one body, you

Good job!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Loving this!
Spooge13 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This has to be the most creative and unique Fullmetal Alchemist story I have ever read. There is so much emotion going on already, and there are only three chapters so far. Please don't abandon this story...it's so well done in every aspect and deserves to be developed and completed.
Blessed24 7 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
When they're gone...what? Are they going to try to separate? That thought is so exciting-even if it isn't going to happen.
Alstroe chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
This story is so well written! It's very creepy and strange, and a new take on the "Riza is a ghost, how will Roy cope?" topic. Eagerly awaiting an update (and for their ruse to hit the fan).

~Sofia
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I can't say that I wasn't surprised by the revelation at the end of chapter 1, but I really want to know what's going to happen to them. I'm just wondering how Roy was able to do that.
Kari-Kateora chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
This story is.. fascinating. Really fascinating. Can't wait for the next chapter. XD

only one thing: didn't Ed get his arm back at the end of FMA Brotherhood? And trade hi ability to transmute for Al?
cheesecakeplz chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Oooh, what an interesting concept, and written so well! Great work, can't wait to see where this goes~ :D
Lou Nebin chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I honestly didn't think that you'd be continuing this story. So, imagine my surprise when I looked up fma and this was at chapter 3.

I love it, by the way. you came up with a brilliant twist to the original story that's very plausible. I love how you're captured both pf their personalities and rolled them into one...literally.

Great job! Update soon please!