Reviews for What Are the Odds?
marigold123 chapter 1 . 10/11
Loved the really managed to compact a whole "Bachelor" show into a one shot! A long O/S, but a very entertaining one. Thank you for writing.
pinkdiamondsparkle chapter 1 . 8/4
Ok. I loved it! I really do wish you wrote an epilogue :)
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/3
Really good
timidvampire chapter 1 . 4/7
loved this x
Chuchi-28 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014

I'm Sophie and I'm French. I read your fiction What Are the Odds?, and I love it. So I ask you if you are agree I translate this fiction in French. If you don't want, I unterstand :) Of course, I will mentionned you in the translation. (And if you are agree translate other of you Twilight fictions :p )

Sorry for my English,
Bye !
MsTorres chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Fate strikes again this time in the form of 'The Bachelor'.
Glad to see that everything worked out well for Edward and Bella.
Edward was so not suited for Siobhan, Leah, Bree, Jane or Tanya, so happy when they started receiving their marching orders roseless LOL.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was really quite a fun read. I've never watched a single episode of The Bachelor . . . so, I had to imagine things, instead of having a clear picture. You wrote it very well, describing the shows ways of doing things. It was easy to picture all that was going on. A couple of those women were not really being themselves, I noticed. Bree being one of them. It almost seemed that she was holding quite a bit back from him . . . I was very glad he didn't choose her. I thought it would've come down to Bella and Siobhan or Leah . . . I never expected Bree to make it this far. He just seemed to get along better with the other two, more than Bree. I think he was attracted to Bree but, they just didn't come across as compatible. Not like Leah did. I almost think he may have chosen Leah, if she would've been willing to leave the reservation. Even though we knew it would be Bella. I really liked her reaction to his choosing her. She really was expecting him to say goodbye to her right then. Really liked their home life too . . . showing how wonderfully they merged together. This was really good. Thank you for sharing it with us in the fandom!
Karsata chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story, I really liked it!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Loved it! I've never read a bachelor Fic before! And I gotta say this is a good one to start of with!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Great story
qazxswedcvfr chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
really enjoyed this, great idea
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That's the only way I could like the Bachelor. ;0)
Lexi Davis chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
What a fabulous story! I've read other "bachelor" stories, but I really love this one! Very cute.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/15/2013