Reviews for The Proposal
glowbox chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
So fluffy and sweet my teeth rotted, but i don't need them anyway lol. great fic
gibbyreader chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
loved that :)
miladyRanger chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
That is just plain cute. And fluffy.

Maybe a little too fluffy... I'm starting to drown in cotton balls of fluff! *laughs* Great job, Inky Words!
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Ahahahaha

I love it!

Please update soon!

That's adorable!
Okami Hime Black Hayate chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
SO CUTE!
Cutiepie Sakura123 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
! I LOVE IT! OMG! IT HAD TO BE ON CHRISTMAS TIME!*Singing Coca Cola Christmas theme song* Shake it up

Shake up your happiness

It's Christmas Time!

OMG! Pls. continue! I wanna know when's their wedding day!hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Soo cute! that was really great!
Austin chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I thought this was pretty well written... if Roy and Riza were normal people. Just reading this I knew this isn't how they would talk, it's not how they would react, and the whole thing was too...you guessed it, cliche. Descriptions of the scene were ok, but the the characters were so different I'm just not going to read further. Sorry for the harsh comments, but i hope you pull something positive from this, even if it is just a learning experience.
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I LOVE IT! and I thought it was a one-shot at first! Great work!
Panther Moon chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hehe. I think I remember this piece of fluff. :) Once again, very nice work, and extremely cute. Roy and Riza make a great couple. I can just picture this entire scene. Keep up the great work Inky Words. I always love reading and re-reading your work. ]
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
cute! I love it! Nice work!
By Victoria chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
You're right. I'm currently in the hospital recuperating from that heart attack. xDDD This is absolutely wonderful. Made me smile. ]
InuNaruPokeAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/2/2011