Reviews for Divide
Rinji-Mironerru chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH Hope I'm not reviewing too many too fast- I wouldn't want to traumatize you x_x Anyways, The last bit about losing direction TOTALLY A HEREDITARY TRAIT PASSED DOWN FROM LAGUNA.

I guess the only thing I disliked was the "Mystery Solved" part. I was squealing in excitement as if I'd solve the mystery without it being reiterated to the world. I wanted to feel smart T_T Oh well this story is still nothing short of genius!
Katana Black chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Haha, those made me grin. I love the cute little CLC drabbles! Great job!
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Trail: 83 Oh Cloud, you are so adorable.

Spring is one of those hidden gems of a story you write, where most people read it and don't quite understand. But if someone were to take a moment to really read it they find all sorts of underlying themes and meaningful hints.

Acre: Oh the cycle of tragedy XD

Call just makes me giggle, i guess they're too alike to be sent out together. (Although they seem very resourceful, so it makes me wonder how they got lost in the first place...i guess being stubborn probably had something to do with it)
Thien chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Squall and his collection of white shirts. Thanks to DFF012 it is now 3434823 whites and 1 black. XD
Chintzy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011